Society and Culture South America Regional.
Culture ( / ˈ k ʌ l tʃ ər / ) can be defined in numerous ways. In the words of anthropologist E. (wikipedia)
- Summer Summer Ministries in South America www
Summer ministries histories in Brazil and Paraguay. Ministries in South America. Include the teams, chronology and related links. Summer Ministries in South America.
- Andes Andes Web Pages www
Andes related articles and photo galleries by James Q. Web Pages. Jacobs, covering archeological sites, history, prehistory and cosmology. Includes Machu Picchu, Tiwanaku and Tupac Amaru. Andes Web Pages.
- Quechua, Cultures of the Andes www
Quechua, the Andes, Songs, Poems, Stories, Photos Cultures of the Andes.
- Father Felices los Niños Foundation www
Father Grassi's homeless children. Felices los Niños Foundation.
- A Missing Children - Argentina www
A foundation dedicated to find missing children in Argentina. Children - Argentina. Includes pictures of boys and girls reported missing. Provides a support net for parents and family of kids who are taken away or leave their homes. Contact for family, and to report findings about the kids. Missing Children - Argentina.
- Information Ethnologue - Languages of Bolivia www
Information about the living languages of the country including population, Languages of Bolivia, region, classification, dialects and alternate names. Ethnologue - Languages of Bolivia.
- Provides Global List of Women's Organizations - Bolivia www
Provides contact information for groups of women helping others. Global List of Women's Organizations - Bolivia.
- A Introduction to Capoeira www
A discussion of the dance, Capoeira, martial art. Introduction to Capoeira.
- Weblog Made in Brazil www
Weblog covering entertainment, Brazil, fashion, nightlife, and gay culture in Made in Brazil.
- Introduces Chilean Indigenous People Portal www
Introduces the cultures of Chile's indigenous peoples, Indigenous People Portal, including language, art, customs, rituals, cooking, and other topics. Content in English, Spanish, and several indigenous languages. Chilean Indigenous People Portal.
- Mapuche Mapuche Natives in Netherlands www
Mapuche page, Natives in Netherlands, created by the Mapuche Natives of Chile. Mapuche Natives in Netherlands.
- Organization In Ministry to Children www
Organization seeks to provide relief for children at risk through poverty, Ministry to Children, neglect or abuse in Colombia by food, residential and educational programs. Includes background information on street children in Colombia. In Ministry to Children.
- Notable Wikipedia: List of Colombians www
Notable people from Colombia. Wikipedia: List of Colombians.
- An Escuela Las Morochas www
An K-12 English speaking school created for expatriate children located in the city of Ciudad Ojeda near Lake Maracaibo in the northwest. Las Morochas. Page includes history, curriculum objectives and activities. Escuela Las Morochas.
- Alexa: Society and Culture South America
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Society and Culture South America
- DMOZ: Society and Culture South America
dmoz.org Directory: Society and Culture South America