Full country name: Co-operative Republic of Guyana Area: 215,000 sq km (83,850 sq mi) Population: 825,000 Capital city: Georgetown (pop 200,000) People: 51% East Indian, 43% Afro-Guyanese, 4% Amerindian, 2% European & Chinese Language: English (though most Guyanese speak a creole), also Hindi and Urdu Religion: 57% Christian, 33% Hindu, 9% Muslim Government: Democracy Guyana South America Regional.
Coordinates: 5°00′N 58°45′W / 5°N 58.75°W / 5; -58.75 (wikipedia)
- Guyana A sovereign state on the northern mainland of South America.
- The Guianas A region in north-eastern South America which includes the following three territories...
- Guyenne An old French province which corresponded roughly to the Aquitania Secunda of the Romans and the...
- French Guiana An overseas department and region of France, located on the north Atlantic coast of South America...
- Guayana Region An administrative region of eastern Venezuela.
- Ciudad Guayana A city in Bol var State, Venezuela.
- Guayana language An indigenous language spoken in the South of Brazil, belonging to the G language family.
- Guiana Island An island off the northeast coast of Antigua, between the Parham Peninsula and Crump Island.
- Guiana Highlands The Guiana Shield is one of the three cratons of the South American Plate.
- Wayana people A Carib-speaking people located in the south-eastern part of the Guiana highlands, a region...
- Contains John Agard www
Contains profile, Agard, critical perspective and bibliography of this playwright, poet, short-story and children's writer. John Agard.
- GEM Guyana Entertainment Magazine www
GEM magazine is a bi-monthly, Entertainment Magazine, 8 1/2" X 11", full color, entertainment, culture, fashion and lifestyle for Guyanese around the world. Guyana Entertainment Magazine.
- Offers Guyana Telephone & Telegraph Company www
Offers news, Telephone & Telegraph Company, service details, installation rate charts, a guide to local exchange numbers, and yellow and white page phone directories. Guyana Telephone & Telegraph Company.
- Suppliers The Farfan & Mendes Ltd. Group of Companies www
Suppliers of industrial equipment for agriculture, Farfan & Mendes Ltd. Group of Companies, mining and woodworking, and general hardware. The Farfan & Mendes Ltd. Group of Companies.
- Geografia Guyana - Viquipèdia www
Geografia i història, Viquipèdia, bandera, mapa i algunes dades. Guyana - Viquipèdia.
- Informe Mapa de Peters - IDH www
Informe sobre desenvolupament humà en el país: Pobresa humana i d'ingressos, Peters - IDH, tendències demogràfiques, salut, educació, despesa pública, drets laborals, refugiats i armes. Mapa de Peters - IDH.
- Rejseindtryk Ånder om Roraima www
Rejseindtryk fra Guyana af Arne Herløv Petersen. Ånder om Roraima.
- Linksammlung Guyana-Links www
Linksammlung und Burks' Latinoblogs: Reiseberichte. Guyana-Links.
- News Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) www
News and information about taxes, Revenue Authority (GRA), forms and organizational structure. Includes press releases and links. Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA).
- The National Development Strategy Home Page www
The official Internet home of the National Development Strategy. Development Strategy Home Page. It contains the official National Development Strategy documents in their entirety. National Development Strategy Home Page.
- An Escuela Las Morochas www
An K-12 English speaking school created for expatriate children located in the city of Ciudad Ojeda near Lake Maracaibo in the northwest. Las Morochas. Page includes history, curriculum objectives and activities. Escuela Las Morochas.
- Alexa: Guyana South America
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Guyana South America
- DMOZ: Guyana South America
dmoz.org Directory: Guyana South America