French Guiana South America Regional.
Part of France since 1946, Guiana joined the European Union, and its official currency is the euro. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: French Guiana, officially called Guiana, is an overseas department and region of France, on the north Atlantic coast of South America in the Guyanas. It borders Brazil to the east and south and Suriname to the west. Its area has a very low population density of only, with half of its 281,612 inhabitants in 2018 living in the metropolitan area of Cayenne, its capital. By land area, it is the second-largest region of France and the largest outermost region within the European Union. Since 1981, when Belize became independent, French Guiana has been the only territory of the mainland Americas that is still part of a European country.
- French Guiana Category
- Index of French Guiana-related articles - Articles related to the French overseas department of Guiana ' include...
- Republic of Independent Guyana .
- French Union
- French Caribbean
- Regions of France
- Former colonies in South America
- Overseas departments of France
- Outermost regions of the European Union
- Departments of France
- French colonization of the Americas
- Europe's ESA - French Guiana Space Centre www
Europe's spaceport for the processing, French Guiana Space Centre, launch and monitoring of spacecraft. Includes facility description, upcoming launches, space museum information, and operations overview with photos. ESA - French Guiana Space Centre.
- European Arianespace www
European commercial launch service providing heavy-lift launchers to place large satellites into any orbit. Arianespace. Includes technical overview, user's manuals, launch status, and recent news. Arianespace.
- Mapa, Grec.net: Guaiana Francesa www
Mapa, Guaiana Francesa, fotografies, geografia, economia, societat i història. Notícies i enllaços relacionats. Grec.net: Guaiana Francesa.
- Die Der Hintern von Mama Jack www
Die österreichische Zeitung "Der Standard" beschreibt ein skurriles Stück EU in Südamerika mit scharfen Gegensätzen, Hintern von Mama Jack, wohin das Auge blickt. Der Hintern von Mama Jack.
- Ein Französisch-Guyana www
Ein paar Eindrücke von Besuchen des Landes in den Jahren 1995 und 2003. Französisch-Guyana. Mit Kurzbeschreibungen, einigen Fotos sowie einer Landkarte. Französisch-Guyana.
- Catalog World Legal Information Institute - French Guiana www
Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, Legal Information Institute - French Guiana, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials. World Legal Information Institute - French Guiana.
- Database Wikipedia - Politics of French Guiana www
Database on national elections includes results of the last elections and links to parliaments and parties. Wikipedia - Politics of French Guiana.
- Provides BBC News - Regions and Territories: French Guiana www
Provides overview, News - Regions and Territories: French Guiana, key facts and events, timelines and leader profiles along with current news. BBC News - Regions and Territories: French Guiana.
- Hyperlinked Wikipedia - French Guiana www
Hyperlinked encyclopedia article covers the country's history, French Guiana, government and politics, geography, economy, demographics, language and culture. Wikipedia - French Guiana.
- Microguida Lonelyplanet.it: Guyana Francese www
Microguida geografica e naturalistica della nazione, Guyana Francese, luoghi da visitare, consigli ai viaggiatori. Lonelyplanet.it: Guyana Francese.
- Scheda Global Geografia: Guyana Francese www
Scheda con informazioni generali sul paese. Global Geografia: Guyana Francese.
- An Escuela Las Morochas www
An K-12 English speaking school created for expatriate children located in the city of Ciudad Ojeda near Lake Maracaibo in the northwest. Las Morochas. Page includes history, curriculum objectives and activities. Escuela Las Morochas.
- Alexa: French Guiana South America
Alexa Directory Top Sites: French Guiana South America
- DMOZ: French Guiana South America
dmoz.org Directory: French Guiana South America