Financial Services Business and Economy South America Regional.
Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of businesses that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds and some government-sponsored enterprises. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of businesses that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds, individual managers and some government-sponsored enterprises. Financial services companies are present in all economically developed geographic locations and tend to cluster in local, national, regional and international financial centers such as London, New York City, and Tokyo.
- Financial services Category
- Alternative financial services - Alternative financial services are financial services provided outside traditional banking institutions, on which many low-income individuals depend. In developing countries, these services often take the form of microfinance.
- Financial analyst - A financial analyst, securities analyst, research analyst, equity analyst, investment analyst, or rating analyst is a person who performs financial analysis for external or internal financial clients as a core part of the job.
- Financial data vendors - A financial data vendor provides market data to financial firms, traders, and investors. The data distributed is collected from sources such as a stock exchange feeds, brokers and dealer desks or regulatory filings.
- Financial markets - A financial market is a market in which people trade financial securities, commodities, and value at low transaction costs and at prices that reflect supply and demand. Securities include stocks and bonds, and commodities include precious metals or agricultural products.
- Financial technology - Financial technology is the new technology and innovation that aims to compete with traditional financial methods in the delivery of financial services.
- Financialization - Financialization is a term sometimes used to describe the development of financial capitalism during the period from 1980 until 2010, in which debt-to-equity ratios increased and financial services accounted for an increasing share of national income relative to other sectors.
- Financial markets
- Operates Moneda Asset Management www
Operates in the capital markets, Asset Management, managing and providing advisory services to funds and investment portfolios. Moneda Asset Management.
- IDB Inter-American Development Bank www
IDB was established in 1959 to help accelerate economic and social development in Latin America and the Caribbean. Inter-American Development Bank.
- Provide MCM Consultores www
Provide services in economic and political consulting, Consultores, analysis of economic activity, public finance, industry research, trade, and financial market. MCM Consultores.
- A Brazilian Company Information www
A subscription database of Brazilian companies that includes multiyear company revenue, Company Information, gross profits, operating profits, net profits, total assets, and shareholders' equity. Brazilian Company Information.
- Presents Chilean Pension Fund Administrators www
Presents pension systems description, Pension Fund Administrators, statistics, conferences, research papers and publications. Chilean Pension Fund Administrators.
- This The Bank Of Guyana www
This is Guyana's central bank responsible for fostering of price and monetary stability in Guyana through the promotion of stable credit and exchange conditions The Bank Of Guyana.
- The Demerara Bank Limited www
The first indigenous private-sector bank in Guyana providing a complete range of commercial banking services. Demerara Bank Limited.
- Lima Bolsa de Valores de Lima www
Lima stock exchange, Valores de Lima, with general information, trading data, and quotations updated every 20 minutes. Bolsa de Valores de Lima.
- Providing British Peruvian Chamber of Commerce www
Providing details on the chamber's events and services, Peruvian Chamber of Commerce, as well as general information about Peru and the UK. British Peruvian Chamber of Commerce.
- Information Conapri www
Information on investment in Venezuela. Conapri.
- Independent South American Sales www
Independent sales representatives, American Sales, servicing Latin America, Mexico and The Caribbean. South American Sales.
- A LatinTrade.com www
A B2B that provides interactive tools to research and secure trade finance, LatinTrade.com, insurance, shipping and other services for Latin American businesses. LatinTrade.com.
- Alexa: Financial Services Business and Economy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Financial Services Business and Economy
- DMOZ: Financial Services Business and Economy
dmoz.org Directory: Financial Services Business and Economy