Financial Services Business and Economy South America Regional.
Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of businesses that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds and some government-sponsored enterprises. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of businesses that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds, individual managers and some government-sponsored enterprises. Financial services companies are present in all economically developed geographic locations and tend to cluster in local, national, regional and international financial centers such as London, New York City, and Tokyo.
- Financial services Category
- Alternative financial services - Alternative financial services are financial services provided outside traditional banking institutions, on which many low-income individuals depend. In developing countries, these services often take the form of microfinance.
- Financial analyst - A financial analyst, securities analyst, research analyst, equity analyst, investment analyst, or rating analyst is a person who performs financial analysis for external or internal financial clients as a core part of the job.
- Financial crime - Financial crime is crime committed against property, involving the unlawful conversion of the ownership of property to one's own personal use and benefit.
- Financial data vendors - A financial data vendor provides market data to financial firms, traders, and investors. The data distributed is collected from sources such as a stock exchange feeds, brokers and dealer desks or regulatory filings.
- Financial markets - A financial market is a market in which people trade financial securities, commodities, and value at low transaction costs and at prices that reflect supply and demand. Securities include stocks and bonds, and commodities include precious metals or agricultural products.
- Financial technology - Financial technology is the new technology and innovation that aims to compete with traditional financial methods in the delivery of financial services.
- Financial markets
- Operates Moneda Asset Management www
Operates in the capital markets, Asset Management, managing and providing advisory services to funds and investment portfolios. Moneda Asset Management.
- IDB Inter-American Development Bank www
IDB was established in 1959 to help accelerate economic and social development in Latin America and the Caribbean. Inter-American Development Bank.
- With Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange www
With information in English, Mercantile and Futures Exchange, Portuguese and Mandarin on the main Brazilian futures exchange, which has both financial and commodity contracts. Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange.
- Holds Grupo Icatu www
Holds interest in Brazilian companies, Icatu, asset management, pension fund, insurance and real state Grupo Icatu.
- Presents Chilean Pension Fund Administrators www
Presents pension systems description, Pension Fund Administrators, statistics, conferences, research papers and publications. Chilean Pension Fund Administrators.
- This The Bank Of Guyana www
This is Guyana's central bank responsible for fostering of price and monetary stability in Guyana through the promotion of stable credit and exchange conditions The Bank Of Guyana.
- The Demerara Bank Limited www
The first indigenous private-sector bank in Guyana providing a complete range of commercial banking services. Demerara Bank Limited.
- An AmCham Peru www
An independent, Peru, non-profit organization with the aim of promoting free trade and development through private investment, as well as trade relations between Peru and the United States. Includes services, publications and contact details. AmCham Peru.
- Business Denperu.com www
Business directory with stock exchange information, Denperu.com, business opportunities and statistical data of South American countries. Denperu.com.
- Information Conapri www
Information on investment in Venezuela. Conapri.
- Independent South American Sales www
Independent sales representatives, American Sales, servicing Latin America, Mexico and The Caribbean. South American Sales.
- A LatinTrade.com www
A B2B that provides interactive tools to research and secure trade finance, LatinTrade.com, insurance, shipping and other services for Latin American businesses. LatinTrade.com.
- Alexa: Financial Services Business and Economy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Financial Services Business and Economy
- DMOZ: Financial Services Business and Economy
dmoz.org Directory: Financial Services Business and Economy