Government Argentina South America Regional.
A government is the system by which a state or community is controlled. In the case of this broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislators, administrators, and arbitrators. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A government is the system or group of people governing an organized community, often a state. In the case of its broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislature, administration, and judiciary. Government is a means by which state policies are enforced, as well as a mechanism for determining the policy.
- Government Category
- Central government - A central government is the government of a nation-state and is a characteristic of a unitary state.
- Civics - Civics is the study of the theoretical, political and practical aspects of citizenship, as well as its rights and duties; the duties of citizens to each other as members of a political body and to the government.
- Comparative government - Comparative politics is a field in political science, characterized by an empirical approach based on the comparative method. In other words, comparative politics is the study of the domestic politics, political institutions, and conflicts of countries.
- Constitutional economics - Constitutional economics is a research program in economics and constitutionalism that has been described as explaining the choice "of alternative sets of legal-institutional-constitutional rules that constrain the choices and activities of economic and political agents".
- Deep state - State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ, such as the armed forces and civilian authorities, does not respond to the civilian political leadership.
- Digital democracy - E-democracy, also known as digital democracy or Internet democracy, incorporates 21st-century information and communications technology to promote democracy.
- Constitutional state types
- Government institutions
- Forms of government
- Political terminology
- Information National Secretariat of Tourism and Sport www
Information about tourist services, Secretariat of Tourism and Sport, attractions, travel agencies and authorities. National Secretariat of Tourism and Sport.
- Annotated US Law Library of Congress - Argentina www
Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, Law Library of Congress - Argentina, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics. US Law Library of Congress - Argentina.
- Catalog World Legal Information Institute - Argentina www
Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, Legal Information Institute - Argentina, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials. World Legal Information Institute - Argentina.
- Hyperlinked Wikipedia - Cristina Fernández de Kirchner www
Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Argentina. Wikipedia - Cristina Fernández de Kirchner.
- Complete ICL - Argentina Index www
Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, Argentina Index, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law. ICL - Argentina Index.
- The Comisión Nacional de Valores www
The National Securities Commission of the Argentine Republic ensures the transparency of Argentina's securities markets, Nacional de Valores, watches over the market price formation process and thus protects investors. Comisión Nacional de Valores.
- News SEDESA (Seguro de Depósitos Sociedad Anónima) www
News and information about the administration of the Deposit Guarantee Fund (DGF). (Seguro de Depósitos Sociedad Anónima). Includes FAQ, financial statements, publications and cases administered. [English, Spanish] SEDESA (Seguro de Depósitos Sociedad Anónima).
- Database Wikipedia - Politics of Argentina www
Database on national elections includes results of the last elections and links to parliaments and parties. Wikipedia - Politics of Argentina.
- It Central Bank of Argentina www
It is a self-governed body of the National Government, Bank of Argentina, regulated by its Charter and by the Financial Institutions Act. Its primary and fundamental mission is to preserve the value of the Argentine currency. Central Bank of Argentina.
- Animated Atlasgeo: Argentina www
Animated GIF image. Atlasgeo: Argentina.
- State World Flag Database: Argentina www
State and national flag and country information. World Flag Database: Argentina.
- Guide Political Database of the Americas (PDBA) www
Guide includes constitutions, Database of the Americas (PDBA), executive, legislative and judicial branches, electoral systems, political parties, local governance, democracy, security, conflict prevention and civil society. Project of the Center for Latin American Studies (CLAS) at Georgetown University and the OAS. [English, French, Portuguese, Spanish] Political Database of the Americas (PDBA).
- Overview Global Security www
Overview of Argentina's military. Security. Narrative about their weapons, organization, and facilities. Global Security.
- Index Political resources on the net www
Index of Argentinian political sites available on the Internet, resources on the net, with links to Parties, Organizations, Governments and Media. Political resources on the net.
- Directorio Gobierno electrónico www
Directorio de sitios de las diferentes instituciones de los poderes del Estado. Gobierno electrónico.
- Contiene Asociacion de Funcionarios del Poder Legislativo de la Nacion www
Contiene novedades y datos sobre el poder legislativo, Funcionarios del Poder Legislativo de la Nacion, actividades para los asociados, boletines de novedades y enlaces relacionados Asociacion de Funcionarios del Poder Legislativo de la Nacion.
- Alexa: Government Argentina
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Government Argentina
- DMOZ: Government Argentina
dmoz.org Directory: Government Argentina