A group of three atolls in the South Pacific Ocean, about one-half of the way from Hawaii to New Zealand. The Tokelau islands were made a British protectorate in 1889 and transferred to New Zealand administration in 1925. This section contains links to sites located in or about Tokelau. Tokelau Oceania Regional.
Tokelau ( / ˈ t oʊ k ə l aʊ / ) is an island country and dependent territory of New Zealand in the South Pacific Ocean that consists of three tropical coral atolls (from the northwest, Atafu, Nukunonu and Fakaofo, as well as Swains Island which is governed as part of American Samoa ) with a combined land area of 10 km 2 (4 sq mi) and a population of approximately 1,400. (wikipedia)
- Tokelau An island country and dependent territory of New Zealand in the South Pacific Ocean that consists...
- Tokelauan language A Polynesian language spoken in Tokelau and in the American Samoan island of Swains Island which...
- Tokelau, Tuvalu A village on the island of Nanumanga, Tuvalu.
- Tokelau (islet) An islet of the Nukunonu island group of Tokelau.
- Tinea imbricata A superficial fungal infection of the skin limited to southwest Polynesia, Melanesia...
- Geografia, Tokelau - Viquipèdia www
Geografia, Viquipèdia, història, política, economia, població i infraestructures. Tokelau - Viquipèdia.
- Grup Grec.net: Tokelau www
Grup d'illes coral·lines del Pacífic, Tokelau, al N de la Samoa Occidental. Són constituïdes per Atafu, Fakaofo i Nukunonu, pertanyents a Nova Zelanda, i Olosega, als EUA. Grec.net: Tokelau.
- Promotes South Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP ) www
Promotes cooperation in the South Pacific region and provides assistance in order to protect and improve the environment and to ensure sustainable development for present and future generations. Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP ). South Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP ).
- Serving The Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC) www
Serving Island development in 22 Pacific Island countries and territories. Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC). Formerly the Pacific Island Commission. English/French. The Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC).
- Catalog World Legal Information Institute - Tokelau www
Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, Legal Information Institute - Tokelau, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials. World Legal Information Institute - Tokelau.
- Governmental Tokelau Council of Ongoing Government www
Governmental information along with details of the countries people, Council of Ongoing Government, economy and industry. Tokelau Council of Ongoing Government.
- Features CIA - The World Factbook: Tokelau www
Features map and brief descriptions of the geography, The World Factbook: Tokelau, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military and transnational issues. CIA - The World Factbook: Tokelau.
- Profile NationMaster - Tokelau www
Profile includes information for various aspects of the country, Tokelau, with a special emphasis on statistics and rankings. NationMaster - Tokelau.
- Scheda Global Geografia: Tokelau www
Scheda con informazioni generali. Global Geografia: Tokelau.
- Microguida Lonelyplanet.it: Tokelau www
Microguida geografica e naturalistica del territorio soggetto all’amministrazione della Nuova Zelanda, Tokelau, luoghi da visitare, consigli ai viaggiatori. Lonelyplanet.it: Tokelau.
- A Tokelau www
A map of the three atolls from South Pacific Organizer. Tokelau.
- Tokelau Tokelau Photos www
Tokelau photographs, Photos, with thumbnail and alphabetical indices. Tokelau Photos.
- Alexa: Tokelau Oceania
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Tokelau Oceania
- DMOZ: Tokelau Oceania
dmoz.org Directory: Tokelau Oceania