The Federated States of Micronesia gained independence under a Compact of Free Association with the US in 1986. Formerly known as the Caroline Islands, they are located in the North Pacific Ocean, about three-quarters of the way from Hawaii to Indonesia. This section contains links to sites located in the FSM. Federated States of Micronesia Oceania Regional.
Coordinates: 6°55′N 158°15′E / 6.917°N 158.250°E / 6.917; 158.250 (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: The Federated States of Micronesia is an independent sovereign island nation and a United States associated state consisting of four states from west to east, Yap, Chuuk, Pohnpei and Kosraethat are spread across the Western Pacific Ocean. Together, the states comprise around 607 islands that cover a longitudinal distance of almost just north of the equator. They lie northeast of New Guinea, south of Guam and the Marianas, west of Nauru and the Marshall Islands, east of Palau and the Philippines, about north of eastern Australia and some southwest of the main islands of Hawaii.
- Outline of the Federated States of Micronesia - The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to Micronesia: The Federated States of Micronesia ? island nation located in the North Pacific Ocean, north of Papua New Guinea. The country is a sovereign state in free association with the United States.
- Index of Federated States of Micronesia-related articles - The following is an alphabetical list of topics related to the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Caroline Islands Archipelago
- Former Japanese colonies
- Countries in Micronesia
- Federal constitutional republics
- Spanish East Indies
- Former German colonies
- Small Island Developing States
- Associated states of the United States
- Former Spanish colonies
- Government of the Federated States of Micronesia www
The official FSM government Web Site. the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Essays Sakau en Pohnpei Nights www
Essays and musings about Pohnpei and its people. Sakau en Pohnpei Nights.
- Information Yap Stone Money www
Information about the world's largest coins, Stone Money, with a diary of travels in Yap state. Yap Stone Money.
- Provider FSM Telecom Corporation www
Provider of all telecommunication, Telecom Corporation, cable and Internet services for the FSM. FSM Telecom Corporation.
- Mapa, Grec.net: Micronèsia www
Mapa, Micronèsia, fotografies, geografia, economia, societat i història. Notícies i enllaços relacionats. Grec.net: Micronèsia.
- Organització Estats Federats de Micronèsia - Viquipèdia www
Organització politicoadministrativa i història. Federats de Micronèsia - Viquipèdia. Bandera, mapa i algunes dades. Estats Federats de Micronèsia - Viquipèdia.
- Nonprofit Habele Outer Island Education www
Nonprofit that offers K-12 scholarships and provides book donations to students in Micronesia. Habele Outer Island Education.
- An Adult Education and Literacy www
An agency located in Palikir, Education and Literacy, Pohnpei which oversees the development and implementation of Adult Education in Micronesia. Adult Education and Literacy.
- Tipps a&r ReiseFührer www
Tipps zu Unterkunft, ReiseFührer, Essen und Trinken, Verkehrsmitteln, Geld, Gesundheit sowie Klima. a&r ReiseFührer.
- List CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Micronesia, Federated States of www
List of government officials and their titles, Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Micronesia, Federated States of, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York. CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Micronesia, Federated States of.
- Alexa: Federated States of Micronesia Oceania
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Federated States of Micronesia Oceania
- DMOZ: Federated States of Micronesia Oceania
dmoz.org Directory: Federated States of Micronesia Oceania