American Samoa is an unincorporated territory of the United States consisting primarily of five volcanic islands and two coral atolls. The largest island is Tutuila with the capital city of Pago Pago. The country has a tropical climate with a population of about 60,000 mostly ethnic Samoans. American Samoa Oceania Regional.
American Samoa consists of five main islands and two coral atolls. The largest and most populous island is Tutuila, with the Manu ʻ a Islands, Rose Atoll, and Swains Island also included in the territory. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: American Samoa is an unincorporated territory of the United States located in the South Pacific Ocean, southeast of Samoa.
- American Samoa Category
- Index of American Samoa-related articles - The following is an alphabetical list of articles related to the United States Territory of American Samoa.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in American Samoa - This is a list of the buildings, sites, districts, and objects listed on the National Register of Historic Places in American Samoa. There are currently 29 listed sites spread across the three districts of American Samoa. There are no sites listed on the unorganized atoll of Swains Island.
- Outline of American Samoa - The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to American Samoa: American Samoa ? unincorporated territory located in the South Pacific Ocean southeast of the Independent State of Samoa.
- Polynesia - Polynesia is a subregion of Oceania, made up of more than 1,000 islands scattered over the central and southern Pacific Ocean. The indigenous people who inhabit the islands of Polynesia are termed Polynesians, and share many similar traits including language family, culture, and beliefs.
- Samoa - Samoa, officially the Independent State of Samoa and, until 4 July 1997, known as Western Samoa, is a unitary parliamentary democracy with eleven administrative divisions. The two main islands are Savai'i and Upolu with four smaller islands surrounding the landmasses. The capital city is Apia.
- Territories of the United States - Territories of the United States are sub-national administrative divisions directly overseen by the United States federal government. Unlike U.S. states and Native tribes that have sovereignty alongside the federal government, territories are without sovereignty.
- Geography of Polynesia
- Insular areas of the United States
- Small Island Developing States
- English-speaking countries and territories
- Beachside Tisa's Barefoot Bar www
Beachside bar, Barefoot Bar, with restaurant and accommodation facilities. Find information on activities, local legends, special events and tours. Tisa's Barefoot Bar.
- Financial ANZ Amerika Samoa Bank www
Financial institution offering, Amerika Samoa Bank, home, car and business loans, insurance and deposit products. ANZ Amerika Samoa Bank.
- Illes Grec.net: Samoa Nord-americana www
Illes orientals de l'arxipèlag de les Samoa, Samoa Nord-americana, que formen un territori "no incorporat" dels EUA. Grec.net: Samoa Nord-americana.
- Història, Samoa Nord-americana - Viquipèdia www
Història, Nord-americana - Viquipèdia, geografia, població, política, economia i bandera. Samoa Nord-americana - Viquipèdia.
- Census Census Bureau: Puerto Rico and the Island Areas www
Census data and projections, Bureau: Puerto Rico and the Island Areas, information about history and geography, and other resources for Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands, the Virgin Islands, and Palau. Census Bureau: Puerto Rico and the Island Areas.
- Coordinates Department of the Interior - Office of Insular Affairs www
Coordinates federal policy in the territories of American Samoa, the Interior - Office of Insular Affairs, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and oversight of federal programs and funds in the freely associated states of the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau. Department of the Interior - Office of Insular Affairs.
- Established American Samoa Community College www
Established in 1970 on Tutuila Island, Samoa Community College, ASCC offers opportunities in the liberal arts, teacher training and vocational-technical education to local residents. Student information, academics, calendar and school news and events. American Samoa Community College.
- Photos Leone Lions of 1986 www
Photos and stories of Leone High School class of 1986. Leone Lions of 1986.
- Government American Samoa Historic Preservation Office www
Government office that identifies, Samoa Historic Preservation Office, evaluates, and protects the country's history and culture. Program overview, publications with downloadable library, cultural history and related organizations. American Samoa Historic Preservation Office.
- The American Samoa representative to U.S. Congress www
The official website for Congressman Eni Faleomavaega in Washington D. Samoa representative to U.S. Congress.C. American Samoa representative to U.S. Congress.
- Provides Encyclopedia of the Nations - American Samoa www
Provides information about the country's geography, the Nations - American Samoa, people, government, economy and tourism. From Thomson Gale. Encyclopedia of the Nations - American Samoa.
- Profile NationMaster - American Samoa www
Profile includes information for various aspects of the country, American Samoa, with a special emphasis on statistics and rankings. NationMaster - American Samoa.
- Alexa: American Samoa Oceania
Alexa Directory Top Sites: American Samoa Oceania
- DMOZ: American Samoa Oceania
dmoz.org Directory: American Samoa Oceania