Organizations Genealogy Society and Culture United States North America Regional.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Organization Bukovina Society of the Americas www
Organization which promotes a respect for and recognition of the history and accomplishments of the immigrants from Bukovina. Bukovina Society of the Americas.
- The Order of Descendants of Ancient Planters www
The term "Ancient Planter" is applied to those persons who arrived in Virginia before 1616, Descendants of Ancient Planters, remained for a period of three years, paid their passage, and survived the massacre of 1622. They received the first patents of land in the new world as authorized by Sir Thomas Dale in 1618 for their personal adventure. Order of Descendants of Ancient Planters.
- Founded Federation of Genealogical Societies www
Founded in 1976, Genealogical Societies, the society has three major purposes: serving the needs of its member societies, providing products and services needed by member societies, and marshaling the resources of its member organizations. These purposes are accomplished through an annual conference, a periodical called the FGS Forum, numerous publications, and FGS sponsored projects. Federation of Genealogical Societies.
- Group British Isles Family History Society - USA www
Group membership information and resources for family history particularly relating to British Isles ancestry. British Isles Family History Society - USA.
- Aims Federation of Family History Societies www
Aims to co-ordinate and assist the work of societies or other bodies interested in Family History, Family History Societies, Genealogy and Heraldry. Federation of Family History Societies.
- Online America's First Families www
Online genealogy society dedicated to honoring 1600s American Colonial ancestors. America's First Families.
- Founded Aztec Club of 1847 - Military Society of the Mexican War www
Founded by American officers during the Mexican War. Club of 1847 - Military Society of the Mexican War. Represents most of the major figures of the war and a significant portion of those whose fame would come in the Civil War. Serves as a reference on the Mexican War, with historical journals, biographies, photographs, contemporary artwork, battle statistics and maps, chronologies. Over 100 biographies of War of Southern Independence generals, from both Union and Confederacy. Aztec Club of 1847 - Military Society of the Mexican War.
- A National Genealogical Society www
A service organization that leads and educates the national genealogical community and assist members in tracing family histories. National Genealogical Society.
- Help Association of Personal Historians www
Help people preserve their memories and personal history by advancing the efforts of personal historians (to help others record their life stories) and encouraging personal history activities of all kinds such as writing groups or memoir readings. Association of Personal Historians.
- Professional Association of Professional Genealogists (APG) www
Professional Association for all genealogists supporting high standards in the field of genealogy, Professional Genealogists (APG), with over 1,000 members worldwide. Association of Professional Genealogists (APG).
- This National Archives and Records Administration www
This is a US based site with information pertaining to USA but has links elsewhere. Archives and Records Administration. NARA's Mission is described below. to ensure ready access to essential evidence . that documents the rights of American citizens, the actions of federal officials, and the national experience . . . National Archives and Records Administration.
- Missouri Look To The Past www
Missouri and Kansas resources, The Past, cemetery transcriptions, marriage records, obituaries and census transcriptions. Look To The Past.
- Links Firstmom's Genealogy Resources - Military www
Links to military records for genealogy or heritage purposes and for general military history knowledge. Firstmom's Genealogy Resources - Military.
- Alexa: Organizations Genealogy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Genealogy
- DMOZ: Organizations Genealogy
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Genealogy