For sites pertaining to the study of family histories and specific family surnames of significance to California. Genealogy Society and Culture California United States North America Regional.
Genealogy (from Greek: γενεά genea , "generation"; and λόγος logos , "knowledge"), also known as family history, is the study of families and the tracing of their lineages and history. (wikipedia)
- Genealogy The study of families and the tracing of their lineages and history. Genealogists use oral...
- Genealogy (philosophy) A historical technique in which one questions the commonly understood emergence of various...
- Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War A tactical role-playing game developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo for the...
- Genealogy (band) An Armenian supergroup that was formed to represent Armenia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
- Genealogy book A genealogy book or register is used in Asia and Europe to record the family history of ancestors.
- Missouri Look To The Past www
Missouri and Kansas resources, The Past, cemetery transcriptions, marriage records, obituaries and census transcriptions. Look To The Past.
- Collection American Local History Network www
Collection of historical and genealogical links and data pertaining to United States. American Local History Network.
- An Los Pobladores 200 www
An ancestral heritage association whose members are descendants of the families that founded Los Angeles in 1781 under Governor Felipe de Neve. Pobladores 200. Includes family names of those 11 families. Los Pobladores 200.
- The African American Genealogical Society of Northern California www
The objectives of the AAGSNC are: To enlighten and enrich self-worth and self-esteem of African Americans through genealogical research and interest; To promote interest in genealogical, American Genealogical Society of Northern California, biography, and related history among African Americans; To supplement and enrich the education of African Americans through the collection, preservation and maintenance of African American genealogical materials; To promote the accumulation and preservation of African American genealogical and related historical material a African American Genealogical Society of Northern California.
- Information Genealogy Today: California www
Information and links to obituaries, Today: California, libraries, church records, cemeteries, immigration, archives, and census data. Genealogy Today: California.
- Volunteers The CAGenWeb Project www
Volunteers present links to resources organized by county. CAGenWeb Project. Includes database transcriptions. The CAGenWeb Project.
- Various Golden Nugget Library www
Various genealogical resources such as directories, Nugget Library, articles and biographies. Golden Nugget Library.
- Genealogy San Francisco Genealogy www
Genealogy and history: includes various items such as a city directory, Francisco Genealogy, books, newspaper notices, vital records, cemetery information, and research help. San Francisco Genealogy.
- Historical, California Society of the Sons of the American Revolution www
Historical, Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, educational and patriotic non-profit organization. California Society of the Sons of the American Revolution.
- Committed Counting California www
Committed to enhancing California citizens' access to the growing range of social science and economic data produced by government agencies. Counting California.
- Alexa: Genealogy Society and Culture
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Genealogy Society and Culture
- DMOZ: Genealogy Society and Culture
dmoz.org Directory: Genealogy Society and Culture