Health North America Regional.
The definition of health has evolved over time. In keeping with the biomedical perspective, early definitions of health focused on the theme of the body's ability to function; health was seen as a state of normal function that could be disrupted from time to time by disease. (wikipedia)
- Health The level of functional and metabolic efficiency of a living organism. In humans it is the...
- Health care The maintenance or improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease...
- Public health Public health refers to "the science and art of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting...
- Health care compared Brief comparison chart of several systems.
- Health care industry An aggregation and integration of sectors within the economic system that provides goods and...
- Health economics A branch of economics concerned with issues related to efficiency, effectiveness, value and...
- Health law The federal, state, and local law, rules, regulations and other jurisprudence among providers...
- Environmental health The branch of public health that is concerned with all aspects of the natural and built...
- Health (magazine) An American magazine focused on women's health. It was purchased by Time Inc. in 1991.
- Health (1959 TV series) An Australian television series aired in 1959 on ABC. It was an educational series intended to be...
- Health, Arkansas An unincorporated community in Madison County, Arkansas.
- Clinics Canadian Biologics www
Clinics in the West Indies, Biologics, Arizona and 3 Canadian provinces offering patients therapy for ailments ranging from arthritis to cancer. Canadian Biologics.
- CDPC Canadian Decompression and Pain Centers www
CDPC offers multi-disciplinary therapeutic services to patients, Decompression and Pain Centers, including the use of neuro-oxygen spinal decompression therapy/surgery to diagnose, treat and relieve chronic back and neck pain. Features company profile, video about spinal decompression, FAQ and testimonials. Canadian Decompression and Pain Centers.
- The Public Health Agency of Canada www
The main federal agency responsible for public health with a goal to promote health and prevent and control disease. Health Agency of Canada. Includes video and articles. Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Administered Caribbean Epidemiology Center www
Administered on behalf of the World Health Organization, Epidemiology Center, this organization is dedicated to advancing epidemiology, laboratory technology and related public health disciplines throughout the Caribbean. Caribbean Epidemiology Center.
- Organization Caribbean Environmental Health Institute www
Organization dedicated to the protection of human and environmental health in the Caribbean. Caribbean Environmental Health Institute.
- Offers Mexican Family Planning Association www
Offers low-cost reproductive and other health services. Family Planning Association. Program information, essays on the need for family planning, educational materials, facility locations, and request for donor support. [English/Spanish] Mexican Family Planning Association.
- Hyperlinked Wikipedia - Health Care in the United States www
Hyperlinked encyclopedia article includes information on providers, Health Care in the United States, regulation, effectiveness, efficiency, spending and payment. Wikipedia - Health Care in the United States.
- A Health Guide USA - Local Health Departments www
A portal to more than 1, Guide USA - Local Health Departments,100 state, county, and city health department websites. Health Guide USA - Local Health Departments.
- Alexa: Health North America
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Health North America
- DMOZ: Health North America
dmoz.org Directory: Health North America