Health North America Regional.
The definition of health has evolved over time. In keeping with the biomedical perspective, early definitions of health focused on the theme of the body's ability to function; health was seen as a state of normal function that could be disrupted from time to time by disease. (wikipedia)
- Health The level of functional and metabolic efficiency of a living organism. In humans it is the...
- Health care The maintenance or improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease...
- Public health Public health refers to "the science and art of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting...
- Health care compared Brief comparison chart of several systems.
- Health care industry An aggregation and integration of sectors within the economic system that provides goods and...
- Health economics A branch of economics concerned with issues related to efficiency, effectiveness, value and...
- Health law The federal, state, and local law, rules, regulations and other jurisprudence among providers...
- Environmental health The branch of public health that is concerned with all aspects of the natural and built...
- Health (magazine) An American magazine focused on women's health. It was purchased by Time Inc. in 1991.
- Health (1959 TV series) An Australian television series aired in 1959 on ABC. It was an educational series intended to be...
- Health, Arkansas An unincorporated community in Madison County, Arkansas.
- Clinics Canadian Biologics www
Clinics in the West Indies, Biologics, Arizona and 3 Canadian provinces offering patients therapy for ailments ranging from arthritis to cancer. Canadian Biologics.
- A Travel Medicine Program www
A Health Canada site providing information for travellers and health professionals including international health advisories, Medicine Program, clinics and general travel health advice. Travel Medicine Program.
- Provides Medisys Health Group www
Provides executive health, Health Group, medical imaging, travel health, disability management and insurance medical services to individuals and corporations across Canada. Medisys Health Group.
- Administered Caribbean Epidemiology Center www
Administered on behalf of the World Health Organization, Epidemiology Center, this organization is dedicated to advancing epidemiology, laboratory technology and related public health disciplines throughout the Caribbean. Caribbean Epidemiology Center.
- Organization Caribbean Environmental Health Institute www
Organization dedicated to the protection of human and environmental health in the Caribbean. Caribbean Environmental Health Institute.
- Offers Mexican Family Planning Association www
Offers low-cost reproductive and other health services. Family Planning Association. Program information, essays on the need for family planning, educational materials, facility locations, and request for donor support. [English/Spanish] Mexican Family Planning Association.
- Ratings Health Grades, Inc. www
Ratings organization, Grades, Inc., providing profiles of hospitals, nursing homes and physicians to consumers, corporations, health plans and facilities. Health Grades, Inc..
- A Health Guide USA - Local Health Departments www
A portal to more than 1, Guide USA - Local Health Departments,100 state, county, and city health department websites. Health Guide USA - Local Health Departments.
- Alexa: Health North America
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Health North America
- DMOZ: Health North America
dmoz.org Directory: Health North America