Organizations Genealogy Society and Culture Canada North America Regional.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- A United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada www
A genealogical/heritage organization dedicated to preserving the United Empire Loyalist heritage of those descended from refugees from the American Revolution who remained loyal to Britain. United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada.
- Formed Ontario Chapter, Association of Professional Genealogists www
Formed in 1996 to offer a forum for APG members residing in the Province of Ontario. Chapter, Association of Professional Genealogists.General interest issues and mutual concerns, as well as topics of specific interest to Ontario genealogists, are discussed and shared. Ontario Chapter, Association of Professional Genealogists.
- Assists York Region Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society www
Assists and brings together all those interested in the pursuit of family history in York Region (formerly known as York County). York Region Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society.
- Based HEIRS - Harrow Early Immigrant Research Society www
Based in Harrow, Harrow Early Immigrant Research Society, Ontario. HEIRS - Harrow Early Immigrant Research Society.
- Information Waterloo Region Branch OGS www
Information about their newsletter, Region Branch OGS, special projects, publications, library, meetings, and membership. Waterloo Region Branch OGS.
- The Ontario Genealogical Society Home Page www
The main genealogical society in Ontario, Genealogical Society Home Page, it also has several county branches. Ontario Genealogical Society Home Page.
- Non-profit Manitoba Genealogical Society www
Non-profit organization that promotes and encourages an interest in genealogy and family history in Manitoba. Genealogical Society. Includes branch details, membership information, list of publications, and roster of record searchers. Manitoba Genealogical Society.
- Membership, Family History Society of Newfoundland and Labrador www
Membership, History Society of Newfoundland and Labrador, regular meetings and other information. Family History Society of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Research Wellington County Genealogical Society www
Research resources for Wellington County, County Genealogical Society, Ontario, including Guelph. Wellington County Genealogical Society.
- Lanark Lanark County Genealogical Society www
Lanark County, County Genealogical Society, Ontario Lanark County Genealogical Society.
- Incorporated Canada's National History Society www
Incorporated in December, National History Society, l993 as a non-profit organization devoted to popularizing Canadian history. It aims to make Canadians more aware and appreciative of their heritage. Canada's National History Society.
- Provides Saskatchewan Genealogical Society Home Page www
Provides assistance to residents researching heritage around the world and we promote, Genealogical Society Home Page, encourage and foster the study of genealogical and original research in the province. Saskatchewan Genealogical Society Home Page.
- History, Heraldry Society of Canada www
History, Society of Canada, traditions, links to other heraldic sites and information about becoming a member of the society. Heraldry Society of Canada.
- Non-profit British Isles Family History Society of Greater Ottawa www
Non-profit society which works with the National Archives of Canada to study family histories of people with origins in British Isles. Isles Family History Society of Greater Ottawa. Includes program and membership details, publications, and event calendar. British Isles Family History Society of Greater Ottawa.
- Directory Society Hill www
Directory of Canadian historical and genealogical societies. Society Hill.
- Dedicated Genealogical Institute of the Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada www
Dedicated to promoting the study of genealogy within the Society. Institute of the Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada. Discusses activities, news, roots and genealogical links. Genealogical Institute of the Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada.
- A Acadian and French Canadian Ancestral Home www
A repository of primary research by genealogist Lucie LeBlanc Consentino regarding Acadian, and French Canadian Ancestral Home, French Canadian, and Cajun genealogy, research, and history. Acadian and French Canadian Ancestral Home.
- Guide About.com: Canadian Genealogy www
Guide includes province and territory, Canadian Genealogy, Acadian, military and immigration resources. About.com: Canadian Genealogy.
- Alexa: Organizations Genealogy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Genealogy
- DMOZ: Organizations Genealogy
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Genealogy