Organisations Genealogy Society and Culture United Kingdom Europe Regional.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: An organization or organisation is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment. The word is derived from the Greek word organon, which means "organ".
- Affinity group - An affinity group is a group formed around a shared interest or common goal, to which individuals formally or informally belong. Affinity groups are generally precluded from being under the aegis of any governmental agency, and their purposes must be primarily non-commercial.
- Business organization - A business entity is an entity that is formed and administered as per commercial law in order to engage in business activities, charitable work, or other activities allowable. Most often, business entities are formed to sell a product or a service.
- Coalition - The term "coalition" is the denotation for a group formed when two or more persons, faction, states, political parties, militaries etc. agree to work together temporarily in a partnership to achieve a common goal. The word coalition connotes a coming together to achieve a goal.
- Collective - A collective is a group of entities that share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together to achieve a common objective. Collectives can differ from cooperatives in that they are not necessarily focused upon an economic benefit or saving, but can be that as well.
- Decentralized autonomous organization - A decentralized autonomous organization, sometimes labeled a decentralized autonomous corporation, is an organization that is run through rules encoded as computer programs called smart contracts. A DAO's financial transaction record and program rules are maintained on a blockchain.
- Maturity Model Meanings
- Types of organization
- History The Cory Society www
History and genealogy of the Cory family, Cory Society, co-ordinating research contributions, meetings and reunions. The Cory Society.
- The Cave Family History Society www
The society collects data and information covering all nations of the world where members of the Cave family have settled. Cave Family History Society.
- A Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies www
A charitable organisation promoting and encouraging research in genealogy and heraldry. Heraldic and Genealogical Studies. They provide information about services that they provide, library resources, and how to join the institute. Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies.
- Their Society of Genealogists www
Their library is the largest genealogical collection in the UK with extensive collections of family histories, Genealogists, civil registration and census material, parish register copies, local histories, poll books and directories, publications of county records and archaeological societies. Society of Genealogists.
- Covers East Surrey Family History Society www
Covers the east of Surrey and part of Greater London. Surrey Family History Society. Includes activities, meetings, publications, membership and research centre. East Surrey Family History Society.
- Aims The Bunting Society www
Aims to collect, Bunting Society, collate and disseminate information concerning the surname Bunting and its variants. The Bunting Society.
- Dedicated Railway Ancestors Family History Society www
Dedicated to helping its members find their railway ancestors. Ancestors Family History Society. Contents includes membership details, publications and members' interests. Railway Ancestors Family History Society.
- Based Unit for Prosopographical Research www
Based at Linacre College, for Prosopographical Research, University of Oxford, the UPR is dedicated to the study of medieval prosopography. This includes genealogy, onomastics, heraldry, and demography, as well as political history. Unit for Prosopographical Research.
- Covering Irish Genealogical Research Society www
Covering Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, Genealogical Research Society, the society's website gives details of library holdings, publications, membership, and activities. Irish Genealogical Research Society.
- Containing Buckinghamshire Family History Society www
Containing details of the society's meetings, Family History Society, how to join the society, publications and materials held, mailing lists, searchable databases and contact information. Buckinghamshire Family History Society.
- The The Harleian Society www
The society exists to publish transcripts of the heraldic visitations of counties, Harleian Society, parish registers or any manuscripts relating to genealogy, family history and heraldry, particularly those held in the College of Arms. Details are given of their publications and a history of the society. The Harleian Society.
- Interests LRFHS Members Interests www
Interests of members of the Leicestershire and Rutland family history society. LRFHS Members Interests.
- For Anglo-Italian Family History Society www
For people trying to trace their Italian ancestry from the United Kingdom back to Italy. Family History Society. Guide to resources. Anglo-Italian Family History Society.
- Encompassing Powys Family History Society www
Encompassing Montgomeryshire, Family History Society, Radnorshire, Breconshire Genealogy. Expertise, records, indexes, transcription and publications programme. Powys Family History Society.
- FFHS Federation of Family History Societies www
FFHS is an international organisation based in the UK which represents, Family History Societies, advises and supports over 220 family history societies and genealogical organisations worldwide, with a total Membership of over 180,000. Federation of Family History Societies.
- Family Romany and Traveller Family History Society www
Family historians with a special interest in their British Gypsy and Traveller roots; information about membership, and Traveller Family History Society, publications, and their events. Romany and Traveller Family History Society.
- Aims The Quaker Family History Society www
Aims to encourage and assist people interested in tracing the history of Quaker families in Britain and Ireland. The Quaker Family History Society.
- Society Fenland Family History Societies www
Society for the promotion and research of family history in the Fenland area. Family History Societies. Details of membership, meetings and projects. Fenland Family History Societies.
- Offering British Isles GenWeb www
Offering assistance to researchers in England, Isles GenWeb, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and St Helena. Part of the WorldGenWeb Project. British Isles GenWeb.
- Venue, Kent Family History Society Deal and District Branch www
Venue, Family History Society Deal and District Branch, future and past meetings and other information about branch. Kent Family History Society Deal and District Branch.
- Forums, The Family History Society of Martin www
Forums, Family History Society of Martin, events, publications, links and articles. The Family History Society of Martin.
- Independent St Helens Townships Family History Society www
Independent group of family history transcribers and researchers, Helens Townships Family History Society, based in St Helens. St Helens Townships Family History Society.
- Co-ordinates The Palgrave Society www
Co-ordinates research into the history of the Palgrave families. The Palgrave Society.
- A Foundation for Medieval Genealogy www
A source for genealogical, for Medieval Genealogy, heraldic, and other related data from the medieval period, based on an extensive library. The site gives details of the foundation's projects and how to join. Foundation for Medieval Genealogy.
- Charitable Hampshire Genealogical Society www
Charitable society for family history and genealogical research in Hampshire, Genealogical Society, listing publications and other material held, membership and related information, plus an embryonic collection of pictures of churches and schools. Hampshire Genealogical Society.
- A Birmingham and Midland Society for Genealogy and Heraldry www
A well established regional genealogical organisation covering the counties of Staffordshire, and Midland Society for Genealogy and Heraldry, Warwickshire, and Worcestershire. There are details of the society including membership, publications and activities. Birmingham and Midland Society for Genealogy and Heraldry.
- Covering Yorkshireroots www
Covering the whole of Yorkshire, Yorkshireroots, this family history section of the Yorkshire Archeological Society offers membership, news, projects, photographs, and related information, with contact details. Yorkshireroots.
- Provides Clan Sutherland Society in Scotland www
Provides history, Sutherland Society in Scotland, news and events, how to join and bulletin board. Clan Sutherland Society in Scotland.
- Edinburgh Scots Ancestry Research Society www
Edinburgh based group offering a research service for those wishing to trace their Scottish roots. Ancestry Research Society. Lists services offered, costs, FAQs and contact details. Scots Ancestry Research Society.
- Family Ancestry.co.uk www
Family tree, Ancestry.co.uk, genealogy and census records. Ancestry.co.uk.
- Users UKAncestor.co.uk www
Users can register their ancestors' former addresses to find out more about them. UKAncestor.co.uk. Obituary Exchange is an index of announcements that appear in local newspaper archives. UKAncestor.co.uk.
- Alexa: Organisations Genealogy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organisations Genealogy
- DMOZ: Organisations Genealogy
dmoz.org Directory: Organisations Genealogy