Death Society and Culture United Kingdom Europe Regional.
The concept and symptoms of death, and varying degrees of delicacy used in discussion in public forums, have generated numerous scientific, legal, and socially acceptable terms or euphemisms for death. (wikipedia)
- Death The cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism. Phenomena which...
- Death Valley A desert valley located in Eastern California.
- Death (personification) Death, also known as the Grim Reaper is frequently imagined as a personified force, due to its...
- Jason Death An Australian former rugby league footballer of the 1990s and 2000s.
- Master Death A Yugoslav adventure/fantasy comic strip about the masked hero of the same name, created by...
- Death (cigarette) A brand of cigarettes sold by the Enlightened Tobacco Company in the United Kingdom from 1991 to...
- Lists of people by cause of death An index of lists of people by cause of death, in alphabetical order of cause.
- Eco-friendly Eco Coffins www
Eco-friendly coffins in solid pine sourced from Forest Stewardship Council certified forests. Coffins. Offers UK wide delivery. Eco Coffins.
- Independent UK Funerals On Line www
Independent consumer guide to funerals in the UK. Funerals On Line. Also contains directory of funeral directors, monumental masons and florists. UK Funerals On Line.
- Advice If I Should Die www
Advice on funeral arrangements and costs, Should Die, wills, inheritance law and terminal illness. Includes comforting poems, counselling information, and an overview of the funeral customs of different religions. If I Should Die.
- A Death and Dying www
A Buddhist insight to help people meet death with grace, and Dying, clarity, and fearlessness. Includes text of prayers used for Buddhist funeral rite. Death and Dying.
- Believes Dignity in Dying www
Believes in patient choice and a dignified death for all. Dying. Includes information about the organisation and its activities, living wills to download, fact sheets, and academic and news articles. Dignity in Dying.
- Consumer Natural Death Centre www
Consumer advice charity concerned with dying at home, Death Centre, death care and preparing funerals. Publications on natural and alternative arrangements such as woodland funerals. Natural Death Centre.
- Calculates The Death Clock www
Calculates the date of your demise by referencing statistics from the World Health Organisation. Death Clock. Also include a BMI calculator. The Death Clock.
- Leeds-based Friends of Beckett Street Cemetery www
Leeds-based group preserving a Victorian cemetery. Beckett Street Cemetery. History, small photo gallery and advice on grave searches. Friends of Beckett Street Cemetery.
- Victorian Flaybrick Cemetery Memorial Gardens www
Victorian cemetery on the Wirral. Cemetery Memorial Gardens. Site provides information on its history, significant interments, natural history and Friends' group. Flaybrick Cemetery Memorial Gardens.
- UK SANDS: Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society www
UK charity providing support for bereaved parents and their families. SANDS: Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society.
- Offers The Child Bereavement Trust www
Offers training and support to the professional care giver and provides information and resources for families and professionals. The Child Bereavement Trust.
- Information Hereditary Titles www
Information on the hereditary titles and coats of arms of the United Kingdom, Titles, including those of the current royal family and the aristocracy. Hereditary Titles.
- A Time Banking UK www
A way for people to come together and help each other. Banking UK. Participants 'deposit' their time by giving practical help and support and are able to 'withdraw' their time when they need something done themselves. Directory of UK Time Banks and resources. Time Banking UK.
- Alexa: Death Society and Culture
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Death Society and Culture
- DMOZ: Death Society and Culture
dmoz.org Directory: Death Society and Culture