Tatar Ethnicity Society and Culture Russia Europe Regional.
The Mongol Empire, established under Genghis Khan in 1206, subjugated the Tatars. Under the leadership of Genghis Khan's grandson Batu Khan (c. (wikipedia)
- Tatars A Turkic people living in Asia and Europe who were one of the five major tribal confederations in...
- Tatar language A Turkic language spoken by Volga Tatars mainly located in modern Tatarstan, Bashkortostan and...
- Crimean Tatar language A language spoken for centuries in Crimea.
- Tatar Khan The Governor of Sonargaon during 1259-1268 CE.
- Tatar, Jabrayil A village in the Jabrayil Rayon of Azerbaijan.
- Daniel T?tar A Romanian footballer under contract with Hermannstadt.
- Norwegian and Swedish Travellers A group or branch of the Romani people who have been resident in Norway and Sweden for some 500...
- Mailing TMG - Tatar Mail Group (Tatar-L) www
Mailing list; postings preferred in Tatar or English. Tatar Mail Group (Tatar-L). TMG - Tatar Mail Group (Tatar-L).
- Cultural The Tatar Gazette www
Cultural and educational newspaper of the Tatar community in the Republic of Mordovia (in English and Russian). The Tatar Gazette.
- Overview The Baraba Tatars www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire. The Baraba Tatars.
- Homepage Zulya www
Homepage of Australian based Tatar singer Zulya Kamalova. Zulya.
- Established Tatar/Tatarstan FAQ www
Established by Iskender Agi (last updated 1996). Tatar/Tatarstan FAQ.
- Tatar Tatar Culture Pages www
Tatar paintings and crafts, Culture Pages, online Tatar book and music store. Tatar Culture Pages.
- Information Tatarstan on the Internet www
Information on broad range of topics, the Internet, maintained by Kazan State University. Tatarstan on the Internet.
- Executive The World Congress of Tatars www
Executive Committee of World Congress of Tatars. World Congress of Tatars. WCT commissions and staff, recent events and main projects. Some information about Tatars all over the world, media and articles about WCT. [English, Tatar, Russian] The World Congress of Tatars.
- Full Museums of Tatarstan www
Full information about museums located in Tatarstan Republic. Tatarstan. [English, Tatar, Russian] Museums of Tatarstan.
- Discourses From "Bulgharism" through "Marrism" to Nationalist Myths www
Discourses on the Tatar, "Bulgharism" through "Marrism" to Nationalist Myths, the Chuvash and the Bashkir ethnogenesis, by Uyama Tomohiko. From "Bulgharism" through "Marrism" to Nationalist Myths.
- UNESCO Monitoring of Ethnicity, Conflicts and Cohesion www
UNESCO sponsored research project studying conflicts and cohesion related to ethnicity in the post-communist world. Monitoring of Ethnicity, Conflicts and Cohesion.
- Alexa: Tatar Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Tatar Ethnicity
- DMOZ: Tatar Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: Tatar Ethnicity