Ethnicity Society and Culture Russia Europe Regional.
An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities, such as common language, ancestral, social, cultural, or national experiences. (wikipedia)
- Ethnicity A category of people who identify with each other based on similarities such as common...
- Ethnicity (United States Census) Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, defined by the federal Office of Management and...
- Ethnicity (United Kingdom) A number of different systems of classification of ethnicity in the United Kingdom exist.
- Ethnicities (journal) A peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes research in the fields of sociology and politics...
- Ethnicity (album) The thirteenth studio album by Yanni, released on the Virgin Records label in 2003, extending his...
- Ethnic studies The interdisciplinary study of difference-chiefly race, ethnicity, and nation, but also sexuality...
- Information Turanian Lands - Turanian Peoples www
Information concerning the Turanians, Lands - Turanian Peoples, a presumed group of ethno-linguistic related peoples, and their Eurasian lands, in text documents, images and maps. Turanian Lands - Turanian Peoples.
- Overview The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire www
Overview of the endangered peoples of the former Soviet Union. The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire.
- Discourses From "Bulgharism" through "Marrism" to Nationalist Myths www
Discourses on the Tatar, "Bulgharism" through "Marrism" to Nationalist Myths, the Chuvash and the Bashkir ethnogenesis, by Uyama Tomohiko. From "Bulgharism" through "Marrism" to Nationalist Myths.
- Dedicated SOTA Turkic World Pages www
Dedicated to research and analysis of the Turkic peoples of the former Soviet Union. SOTA Turkic World Pages.
- Moderated Dzhangar-Geser www
Moderated platform for information, Dzhangar-Geser, communication and discussion on matters related to the Mongol peoples in Russia. Dzhangar-Geser.
- UNESCO Monitoring of Ethnicity, Conflicts and Cohesion www
UNESCO sponsored research project studying conflicts and cohesion related to ethnicity in the post-communist world. Monitoring of Ethnicity, Conflicts and Cohesion.
- Includes Turkic Republics and Communities www
Includes list of websites and pages pertaining to Turkic speaking peoples. Turkic Republics and Communities.
- Information SURI - Information Centre of Finno-Ugric Peoples www
Information on Uralic studies and the Finno-Ugric and Samoyed peoples. SURI - Information Centre of Finno-Ugric Peoples.
- Brief Kamchatka - Native Peoples www
Brief overview of Kamchatka's native peoples. Kamchatka - Native Peoples.
- Center L'auravetl'an Indigenous Information Center www
Center for and by the indigenous peoples of the Russian Federation, Indigenous Information Center, with online information bulletins (in Russian, English and German). L'auravetl'an Indigenous Information Center.
- Online Caucasian Regional Studies www
Online journal aiming to stimulate an inter-disciplinary debate on issues such as security, Regional Studies, ethnic conflicts, democratization, civil society and economics. Caucasian Regional Studies.
- Publishing Caucasus Foundation www
Publishing social, Foundation, political, cultural and historical researches as well as news information on the Caucasus (in English, Turkish, Russian, and Arabic). Caucasus Foundation.
- Discussion European Heritage Library www
Discussion of European cultural heritage. Heritage Library. Organisation profile, EU country profiles, essays and articles, photo and video galleries, and contact details. European Heritage Library.
- About Organization for the European Minorities www
About national, for the European Minorities, cultural and regional minorities, native peoples, ethnic groups, specific areas and regions with strong particularism and federalistic tendencies. Organization for the European Minorities.
- Preserving Kalmyk American Society www
Preserving and promoting Kalmyk heritage through cultural, American Society, educational and social activities. Kalmyk American Society.
- Mailing TMG - Tatar Mail Group (Tatar-L) www
Mailing list; postings preferred in Tatar or English. Tatar Mail Group (Tatar-L). TMG - Tatar Mail Group (Tatar-L).
- Established Tatar/Tatarstan FAQ www
Established by Iskender Agi (last updated 1996). Tatar/Tatarstan FAQ.
- Collection Russia at PeopleGoingGlobal.com www
Collection of commented links to sites dealing with subjects such as culture and government. Russia at PeopleGoingGlobal.com.
- Promote The British Council Russia www
Promote long-term educational, British Council Russia, scientific and cultural cooperation between Britain and other countries. Their aim is to enhance the reputation of the UK as a valued partner in the world. They have a network of centres, information points and project offices throughout Russia. The British Council Russia.
- Alexa: Ethnicity Society and Culture
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Ethnicity Society and Culture
- DMOZ: Ethnicity Society and Culture
dmoz.org Directory: Ethnicity Society and Culture