The Faroe Islands consists of 18 islands placed in the North Atlantic between Scotland and Iceland. [fo] denotes a link to a page in Faroese. Faroe Islands Europe Regional.
Coordinates: 62°00′N 06°47′W / 62.000°N 6.783°W / 62.000; -6.783 (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: The Faroe Islands, sometimes called the Faeroe Islands, are an archipelago between the Norwegian Sea and the North Atlantic, about halfway between Norway and Iceland, north-northwest of Scotland. The islands are an autonomous country within the Kingdom of Denmark. Their area is about with a population of 50,030 in April 2017.
- Faroe Islands Category
- Outline of the Faroe Islands - The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to the Faroe Islands: Faroe Islands ? autonomous province of the Kingdom of Denmark comprising the Faroe archipelago in the North Atlantic Ocean.
- Faroese Dane - A Faroese Dane is a resident of Denmark with a Faroese ethnic background.
- Faroese language conflict - The Faroese language conflict is a phase in the history of the Faroe Islands in the first half of the 20th century. It was the political and cultural argument between the requirements of the Faroese language in general use, and the Danish language as the official language of the Faroe Islands.
- G tudanskt accent - G tudanskt/Dano-Faroese is a name for a variant of Danish language spoken in the Faroe Islands. Its intonation and pronunciation are influenced by Faroese.
- Former Norwegian colonies
- Germanic countries and territories
- Paleogene volcanism
- Norwegian Empire
- Geography of Scandinavia
- Geography of Northern Europe
- CDs Music from the Faroe Islands www
CDs from the Faroes, from the Faroe Islands, folksongs, ballads, original music and new arrangements of traditional Faroese tunes. Music from the Faroe Islands.
- Faroese Kári Svensson www
Faroese artist and painter Kári Svensson. Svensson. This page gives a broad insight into the works and art from this painter from The Faroe Islands. Kári Svensson.
- Consulting Landsbyggifelagið P/F www
- Business PRnewsMedia.com www
Business news and corporate communication services with a focus on the Faroes -- from local and North Atlantic to European and global perspectives. PRnewsMedia.com.
- Beschreibung Färöer www
Beschreibung der Inselgruppe hinsichtlich Landschaft, Färöer, Geschichte, Wirtschaft, Natur und Kultur mit einer Linksammlung zahlreicher Fotos. Färöer.
- Mehrsprachige Reiseführer Färöer Inseln www
Mehrsprachige umfangreiche Informationen zu Lage, Färöer Inseln, Klima und Bevölkerung. Mit Hotels, gelben Seiten und Bildergalerie. Reiseführer Färöer Inseln.
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry www
The ministry is the administrative office for the minister of Trade and Industry. Trade and Industry. The ministry consists of the General Office, the Trade Division and the Division of Infrastructure and Communications. Ministry of Trade and Industry.
- Index Governments on the WWW: Faroes www
Index by G. the WWW: Faroes. Anzinger of government institutions, political parties, and country guides. Governments on the WWW: Faroes.
- Profile NationMaster - Faroe Islands www
Profile includes information for various aspects of the country, Faroe Islands, with a special emphasis on statistics and rankings. NationMaster - Faroe Islands.
- Hyperlinked Wikipedia - Faroe Islands www
Hyperlinked encyclopedia article covers the country's history, Faroe Islands, government and politics, geography, economy, demographics, language and culture. Wikipedia - Faroe Islands.
- Microguida Lonelyplanet.it: Isole Faeroer www
Microguida geografica e naturalistica, Isole Faeroer, luoghi da visitare, consigli ai viaggiatori. Lonelyplanet.it: Isole Faeroer.
- Scheda Global Geografia: Fær Øer www
Scheda con informazioni generali. Global Geografia: Fær Øer.
- Alexa: Faroe Islands Europe
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Faroe Islands Europe
- DMOZ: Faroe Islands Europe
dmoz.org Directory: Faroe Islands Europe