Government Belarus Europe Regional.
A government is the system by which a state or community is controlled. In the case of this broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislators, administrators, and arbitrators. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A government is the system or group of people governing an organized community, often a state. In the case of its broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislature, administration, and judiciary. Government is a means by which state policies are enforced, as well as a mechanism for determining the policy.
- Government Category
- Central government - A central government is the government of a nation-state and is a characteristic of a unitary state.
- Civics - Civics is the study of the theoretical, political and practical aspects of citizenship, as well as its rights and duties; the duties of citizens to each other as members of a political body and to the government.
- Comparative government - Comparative politics is a field in political science, characterized by an empirical approach based on the comparative method. In other words, comparative politics is the study of the domestic politics, political institutions, and conflicts of countries.
- Constitutional economics - Constitutional economics is a research program in economics and constitutionalism that has been described as explaining the choice "of alternative sets of legal-institutional-constitutional rules that constrain the choices and activities of economic and political agents".
- Deep state - State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ, such as the armed forces and civilian authorities, does not respond to the civilian political leadership.
- Digital democracy - E-democracy, also known as digital democracy or Internet democracy, incorporates 21st-century information and communications technology to promote democracy.
- Constitutional state types
- Government institutions
- Forms of government
- Political terminology
- General Council of Ministers www
General information on the government, Ministers, list of members of the cabinet, ministries and other governmental entities. Council of Ministers.
- Official The President of Belarus, the Presidential administration. www
Official site and Internet tribune. President of Belarus, the Presidential administration.. Contains information on the presidency, the country, bio of the President.(Russian, English) The President of Belarus, the Presidential administration..
- Complete ICL - Belarus Index www
Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, Belarus Index, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law. ICL - Belarus Index.
- Official National Bank www
Official site of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus. National Bank.
- Texts Legislation Belarus www
Texts of laws and codes of Belarus. Belarus. English. Legislation Belarus.
- Hyperlinked Wikipedia - Alexander Lukashenko www
Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Belarus. Wikipedia - Alexander Lukashenko.
- Catalog World Legal Information Institute - Belarus www
Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, Legal Information Institute - Belarus, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials. World Legal Information Institute - Belarus.
- Site Supreme Economic Court of the Republic of Belarus www
Site provides general information about the court as well as some legal documents Supreme Economic Court of the Republic of Belarus.
- Information Belarus National Centre of Legal Information www
Information about the activities and services of the Centre. National Centre of Legal Information. Access to the Databank of Belarus Legislation "ETALON". Daily bulletin on news of legislation and law. Belarus National Centre of Legal Information.
- List CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Belarus www
List of government officials and their titles, Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Belarus, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York. CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Belarus.
- Current Ministry Of Foreign Affairs www
Current foreign policy, Foreign Affairs, history of Belarusian diplomacy, list of embassies, visa and travel requirements. Ministry Of Foreign Affairs.
- Annotated US Law Library of Congress - Belarus www
Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, Law Library of Congress - Belarus, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics. US Law Library of Congress - Belarus.
- National, Flags of the World: Belarus www
National, the World: Belarus, historical, and governmental flags, as well as related legislation. Flags of the World: Belarus.
- Flag World Flag Database: Belarus www
Flag images and links to general country facts. World Flag Database: Belarus.
- Index Oultwood European Local Government Web Site Index www
Index of councils within the European Union using clickable maps and lists. Oultwood European Local Government Web Site Index.
- Guide Global Security www
Guide to the military of the Republic of Belarus, Security, including maps. Global Security.
- News, Ministry of Defence www
News, Defence, biographies of high-ranking officials, overviews of strategies, and photos. Ministry of Defence.
- Wikipedia Politics of Belarus www
Wikipedia article. Politics of Belarus.
- Personal Alaksandr Milinkevch www
Personal website of presidential candidate for elections of March 2006, Milinkevch, representing United Democratic Forces. Information about the candidate, his programme, campaign news. Alaksandr Milinkevch.
- Alexa: Government Belarus
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Government Belarus
- DMOZ: Government Belarus
dmoz.org Directory: Government Belarus