Economic Development Business and Economy Belarus Europe Regional.
Economic development is the process by which a nation improves the economic, political, and social well-being of its people. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Economic development is the process by which a nation improves the economic, political, and social well-being of its people. The term has been used frequently by economists, politicians, and others in the 20th and 21st centuries. The concept, however, has been in existence in the West for centuries. "Modernization, "westernization", and especially "industrialization" are other terms often used while discussing economic development. Economic development has a direct relationship with the environment and environmental issues. Whereas economic development is a policy intervention endeavor with aims of improving the economic and social well-being of people, economic growth is a phenomenon of market productivity and rise in GDP. Consequently, as economist Amartya Sen points out, "economic growth is one aspect of the process of economic development".
- Economic development Category
- Constitutional economics - Constitutional economics is a research program in economics and constitutionalism that has been described as explaining the choice "of alternative sets of legal-institutional-constitutional rules that constrain the choices and activities of economic and political agents".
- European Free Trade Association - The European Free Trade Association is a regional trade organization and free trade area consisting of four European states: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.
- Factors of production - In economics, factors of production, resources, or inputs are what is used in the production process to produce outputoutput?that is, finished goods and services.
- Financial deepening - Financial deepening is a term used by economists to refer to increasing provision of financial services. It can refer both a wider choice of services and better access for different socioeconomic groups. Financial deepening can have an effect on both individuals' and societies' economic situations.
- Gender and development
- Infrastructure - Infrastructure is the fundamental facilities and systems serving a country, city, or other area, including the services and facilities necessary for its economy to function.
- Economic indicators
- US US Energy Information Administration - Belarus www
US EIA provides data, Energy Information Administration - Belarus, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity. US Energy Information Administration - Belarus.
- Provides The World Bank Group - Europe and Central Asia www
Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, World Bank Group - Europe and Central Asia, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs. The World Bank Group - Europe and Central Asia.
- The Canadian European Economic Council www
The CEEC brings together academics, European Economic Council, corporate, and political leaders from both sides of the Atlantic, to strengthen Canadian European cooperation, by fostering cross-border trade and investment. Canadian European Economic Council.
- Provides Solard.com www
Provides various services for ethnic expatriate Belarusians, Solard.com, flower and gift delivery as well as business services Solard.com.
- A Belarusian Modeling Agency www
A modeling agency from Minsk. Modeling Agency. Catalogue of professional male and female models. Belarusian Modeling Agency.
- Alexa: Economic Development Business and Economy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Economic Development Business and Economy
- DMOZ: Economic Development Business and Economy
dmoz.org Directory: Economic Development Business and Economy