Economic Development Business and Economy Belarus Europe Regional.
Economic development is the process by which a nation improves the economic, political, and social well-being of its people. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Economic development is the process by which a nation improves the economic, political, and social well-being of its people. The term has been used frequently by economists, politicians, and others in the 20th and 21st centuries. The concept, however, has been in existence in the West for centuries. Modernization, Westernization, and especially Industrialization are other terms people have used while discussing economic development. Economic development has a direct relationship with the environment and environmental issues. Whereas economic development is a policy intervention endeavor with aims of economic and social well-being of people, economic growth is a phenomenon of market productivity and rise in GDP. Consequently, as economist Amartya Sen points out, "economic growth is one aspect of the process of economic development".
- Economic development Category
- Constitutional economics - Constitutional economics is a research program in economics and constitutionalism that has been described as explaining the choice "of alternative sets of legal-institutional-constitutional rules that constrain the choices and activities of economic and political agents".
- European Free Trade Association - The European Free Trade Association is a regional trade organization and free trade area consisting of four European states: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.
- Factors of production - In economics, factors of production, resources, or inputs are what is used in the production process to produce output?that is, finished goods and services. The utilized amounts of the various inputs determine the quantity of output according to the relationship is called the production function.
- Financial deepening - Financial deepening is a term used by economists to refer to increasing provision of financial services. It can refer both a wider choice of services and better access for different socioeconomic groups. Financial deepening can have an effect on both individuals' and societies' economic situations.
- Gender and development
- Infrastructure - Infrastructure is the fundamental facilities and systems serving a country, city, or other area, including the services and facilities necessary for its economy to function.
- Economic indicators
- US US Energy Information Administration - Belarus www
US EIA provides data, Energy Information Administration - Belarus, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity. US Energy Information Administration - Belarus.
- Provides The World Bank Group - Europe and Central Asia www
Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, World Bank Group - Europe and Central Asia, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs. The World Bank Group - Europe and Central Asia.
- Specialist TradePartner Europe www
Specialist in developing business relations and economic growth between companies in Eastern Europe and Russia and manufacturers in Western Europe. Europe. [Multi-Language] TradePartner Europe.
- Exhibition Expoforum www
Exhibition company. Expoforum. Information on exhibitions in Belarus and terms of participation. Expoforum.
- Manufacturer Pinskdrev www
Manufacturer of sawn timber, Pinskdrev, plywood, veneers, and chipboard as well as furniture. [Russian, English] Pinskdrev.
- Alexa: Economic Development Business and Economy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Economic Development Business and Economy
- DMOZ: Economic Development Business and Economy
dmoz.org Directory: Economic Development Business and Economy