Sites related to the Åland Islands, a Swedish-speaking autonomous province of Finland. Åland Islands Europe Regional.
The Åland Islands or Åland ( Swedish: Åland, Swedish pronunciation: ; Finnish: Ahvenanmaa ) is a region of Finland that consists of an archipelago at the entrance to the Gulf of Bothnia in the Baltic Sea. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: The land Islands or land is an archipelago at the entrance to the Gulf of Bothnia in the Baltic Sea belonging to Finland. It is autonomous, demilitarised and is the only monolingually Swedish-speaking region in Finland. It is the smallest region of Finland, constituting 0.49% of its land area and 0.50% of its population.
- land Islands Category
- Outline of the land Islands - The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to the land Islands: land Islands ? autonomous, demilitarized, monolingually Swedish-speaking administrative province, region and historical province of the Republic of Finland.
- Index of land-related articles
- Bibliography of the land Islands
- land Islands dispute - The land Islands dispute was one of the first issues put up for arbitration by the League of Nations on its formation.
- land Islands official football team - The land Islands official football team is the official football team for the land Islands, Finland, and is controlled by lands Fotbollf rbund. They are not affiliated with FIFA or UEFA.
- Coat of arms of land
- Archipelagoes of the Baltic Sea
- Demilitarized zones
- Provinces of Finland (1917?97)
- Germanic countries and territories
- Åland www
Official home page of the province. Åland. Facts about the islands, history of the autonomy, as well as links to local government bodies and institutions.
- The The Legislative Assembly of Åland www
The local parliament. Legislative Assembly of Åland. Information about the MPs, working procedures, elections and the province's relationship to the EU. Includes an unofficial translation of the Act on the Autonomy. The Legislative Assembly of Åland.
- Study Åland Polytechnic www
Study programs and survival guide for international students. Åland Polytechnic.
- Schedules Ålandstrafiken www
Schedules and fares for ferries and buses. Ålandstrafiken. Route map, FAQ and picture gallery. Some documents in PDF format. Ålandstrafiken.
- Directory Åland Post www
Directory of local postcodes and post offices. Post. Stamps, phonecards and collectibles for sale. Åland Post.
- Stereoscopic Åland in 3D www
Stereoscopic photo gallery. 3D. [Java and 3D glasses required.] Åland in 3D.
- Peace The Åland Islands Peace Institute www
Peace research, Åland Islands Peace Institute, seminars, conferences, and education in conflict management. The focus areas include security policy, autonomies and minority groups, and issues relating to the Baltic Sea region. The Åland Islands Peace Institute.
- Brief Churches of Åland www
Brief information and photographs of local churches. Churches of Åland.
- Insurance Alandia Group www
Insurance and investment services. Alandia Group.
- Article Illes Åland - Viquipèdia www
Article de la Viquipèdia sobre aquest estat lliure situat al Mar Bàltic. Illes Åland - Viquipèdia.
- Om Ålandsøerne - Wikipedia www
Om landet og parlamentet. Ålandsøerne - Wikipedia.
- A List of Islands in the Baltic Sea - Wikipedia www
A top-10 list of islands by size and population. List of Islands in the Baltic Sea - Wikipedia.
- A B7, Baltic Islands Network www
A co-operation of the 7 largest islands in the Baltic Sea, Baltic Islands Network, Bornholm (Denmark), Gotland (Sweden), Hiiumaa (Estonia), Rügen (Germany), Saaremaa (Estonia), Åland (Finland) and Öland (Sweden). B7, Baltic Islands Network.
- Officiell Åland www
Officiell hemsida med bl. Åland.a. turistinformation. Åland.
- Alexa: Åland Islands Europe
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Åland Islands Europe
- DMOZ: Åland Islands Europe
dmoz.org Directory: Åland Islands Europe