Schools and tutors, as well as directories and other resources, specializing in instruction in natural languages (English, Spanish, Maya, and so on), which apply to all of Central America, or to more than one country in the region. Language Schools Education Central America Regional.
- Wikipedia: A language school is a school where one studies a foreign language. Classes at a language school are usually geared towards, for example, communicative competence in a foreign language. Language learning in such schools typically supplements formal education or existing knowledge of a foreign language.
- Language education - Language education refers to the process and practice of acquiring a second or foreign language. It primarily is a branch of applied linguistics, however can be considered an interdisciplinary field.
- English language learning and teaching - English is a West Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England and is now the third most widespread native language in the world, after Standard Chinese and Spanish.
- English as a Foreign or Second Language - English as a second or foreign language is the use of English by speakers with different native languages.
- Fran ais langue trang re - Fran ais langue trang re is the use of French by non-native speakers in a country where French is not normally spoken, similar to English as a foreign language.
- Arabic language school - Arabic language schools are language schools specialized in teaching Arabic as a foreign language to speakers of other languages.
- Second language acquisition - Second-language acquisition, second-language learning, or L2 acquisition, is the process by which people learn a second language. Second-language acquisition is also the scientific discipline devoted to studying that process.
- Language schools
- Sites Spanish by the Sea and Spanish by the River www
Sites in San Jose, the Sea and Spanish by the River, Costa Rica, and in Bocas del Toro and in Boquete, Panama. Describes facilities, instruction method, and cultural activities. Spanish by the Sea and Spanish by the River.
- San ILERI Language Institute www
San Jose, Language Institute, Costa Rica, and Panama City, Panama. Run by two professional women with degrees in both International Relations and Spanish as a Second Language. Uses the Total Immersion Method. Offers extracurricular activities, volunteer work opportunities. ILERI Language Institute.
- Intensive ILISA Instituto de Idiomas www
Intensive Spanish language training for business and professional people at locations in San Jose, Instituto de Idiomas, Costa Rica, and Panama City, Panama. Includes information about courses, accommodations, and travel tips. ILISA Instituto de Idiomas.
- Offers COSI - Costa Rica Spanish Institute www
Offers classes in San José and at Manuel Antonio National Park (beach and rain forest) on the Pacific Coast. Costa Rica Spanish Institute. Airport pickup, optional homestays, email access, cultural activities. COSI - Costa Rica Spanish Institute.
- Spanish AEC - Adventure Education Centers www
Spanish lessons with afternoon and weekend activities. Adventure Education Centers. Campuses in Arenal, Dominical and Turrialba. AEC - Adventure Education Centers.
- Description Cima del Mundo Spanish School www
Description of program of Spanish language school. Cima del Mundo Spanish School.
- Spanish APPE Spanish Language School www
Spanish language courses in Antigua and in San Juan del Obispo. Spanish Language School. Individual and group courses. Volunteer and work programmes. Plus all accommodation options. APPE Spanish Language School.
- Intensive Avenidas www
Intensive Spanish immersion individualized classes and courses in Cuernavaca and Oaxaca. Avenidas. Homestays, Mexican cultural program and excursions.Online courses. Avenidas.
- One Yelapa English Spanish Institute www
One to four week intensive classes for adults, English Spanish Institute, children, doctors, nurses and teachers in Yelapa. Yelapa English Spanish Institute.
- US-based Maya Educational Foundation www
US-based nonprofit that supports scholarships for Maya children and adults in Central America and southern Mexico. Educational Foundation. Describes projects and how to donate. [English/Spanish] Maya Educational Foundation.
- Alexa: Language Schools Education
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Language Schools Education
- DMOZ: Language Schools Education
dmoz.org Directory: Language Schools Education