Costa Rica is located between Nicaragua and Panama, with the Caribbean on the east and the Pacific Ocean on the west. "Although still a largely agricultural country, [Costa Rica] has expanded its economy to include strong technology and tourism sectors. The standard of living is relatively high. Land ownership is widespread." Costa Rica is divided into seven Provinces: San José, Alajuela, Cartago, Heredia, Guanacaste, Puntarenas, and Limon. Costa Rica Central America Regional.
Coordinates: 10°N 84°W / 10°N 84°W / 10; -84 (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Costa Rica, officially the Republic of Costa Rica, is a country in Central America, bordered by Nicaragua to the north, Panama to the southeast, the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Caribbean Sea to the east, and Ecuador to the south of Cocos Island. It has a population of around million, in a land area of 51,060 square kilometers; over 300,000 live in the capital and largest city, San Jos , which had a population of an estimated 333,980 in 2015.
- Costa Rica Category
- Index of Costa Rica-related articles - The following is an alphabetical list of topics related to the Republic of Costa Rica.
- Outline of Costa Rica - The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to Costa Rica: Costa Rica ? sovereign country located in Central America, bordered by Nicaragua to the north, Panama to the east-southeast, the Pacific Ocean to the west and south, and the Caribbean Sea to the east.
- Countries in North America
- Countries in the Caribbean
- Countries in Central America
- Spanish-speaking countries and territories
- Former Spanish colonies
- Member states of the United Nations
- History, Alajuela www
History, Alajuela, climate and attractions of Alajuela Province, Costa Rica. Alajuela.
- Paintings Gioconda Rojas Howell www
Paintings with an intimist language, Rojas Howell, related by critics with semiotic narrative within a fresh and personal iconography. [English/Spanish] Gioconda Rojas Howell.
- Naif Isidro Con Wong www
Naif painter and sculptor. Con Wong. Includes a biography of the artist, shows and collections, and a photo gallery. [English/Spanish] Isidro Con Wong.
- Complete Free Trade Agreement between CARICOM and Costa Rica www
Complete text of agreement with Caribbean Community. Free Trade Agreement between CARICOM and Costa Rica.
- Altamira. Flor y Fauna S.A. www
Altamira. Fauna S.A.. Production, processing, and sale of teak timber and wood furniture products. Includes a company profile, product description and contact information. [English/Spanish/Dutch] Flor y Fauna S.A..
- Tuis. Christian Immersion Spanish Academy www
Tuis. Immersion Spanish Academy. Offers language instruction and volunteer work. [Requires Flash] Christian Immersion Spanish Academy.
- Tres Edunamica Foundation www
Tres Rios. Foundation. Education orientated and humanitarian initiatives and projects for children and youth. Includes a description of current projects and news. Edunamica Foundation.
- Informe Mapa de Peters - IDH www
Informe sobre desenvolupament humà en el país: Pobresa humana i d'ingressos, Peters - IDH, tendències demogràfiques, salut, educació, despesa pública, drets laborals, refugiats i armes. Mapa de Peters - IDH.
- Història, Costa Rica - Viquipèdia www
Història, Rica - Viquipèdia, bandera, mapa, fronteres i algunes dades. Costa Rica - Viquipèdia.
- Leksikon Costa Rica www
Leksikon information om folket, Rica, religion, sprog, politik, regering og historie. Costa Rica.
- Alexa: Costa Rica Central America
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Costa Rica Central America
- DMOZ: Costa Rica Central America
dmoz.org Directory: Costa Rica Central America