Martinique Caribbean Regional.
Martinique ( French pronunciation: ) is an insular region of France located in the Lesser Antilles in the eastern Caribbean Sea, with a land area of 1,128 square kilometres (436 sq mi) and a population of 385,551 inhabitants as of January 2013. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Martinique is an insular region of France located in the Lesser Antilles in the eastern Caribbean Sea, with a land area of and a population of 385,551 inhabitants as of January 2013. Like Guadeloupe, it is an overseas region of France, consisting of a single overseas department. One of the Windward Islands, it is directly north of Saint Lucia, southeast of Greater Antilles, northwest of Barbados, and south of Dominica.
- 2009 French Caribbean general strikes - The 2009 French Caribbean general strikes began in the French overseas region of Guadeloupe on 20 January 2009, and spread to neighbouring Martinique on 5 February 2009. Both islands are located in the Lesser Antilles of the Caribbean.
- Bibliography of Martinique
- Index of Martinique-related articles - Articles related to the French overseas department of Martinique include...
- Le Tour de Yoles Rondes de Martinique - Le Tour de la Martinique des Yoles Rondes is an annual sailing regatta on Martinique. The island's largest sporting event, it takes place in late July and early August and is popular with spectators.
- Regional Council of Martinique - The Regional Council of Martinique is headquartered in the hotel district of Defferre Cluny, Fort-de-France. The Regional council has been chaired by Serge Letchimy of the Martinican Progressive Party since the 14 and 21 of March 2010.
- Windward Islands
- French Union
- French Caribbean
- Regions of France
- Islands of France
- Overseas departments of France
- Offers Prefecture Région Martinique www
Offers information about and access to services provided by the state. Prefecture Région Martinique.
- Poet Cesaire, Aime www
Poet born in 1913. Aime. In 1945 he was elected mayor of Fort-de-France. Overview of his life and works. Cesaire, Aime.
- US US Energy Information Administration - Martinique www
US EIA provides data, Energy Information Administration - Martinique, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity. US Energy Information Administration - Martinique.
- Shopping La Galleria www
Shopping center at 5 minutes from the airport. Galleria. Information about the center, shops and other facilities. La Galleria.
- Mapa, Grec.net: Martinica www
Mapa, Martinica, fotografies, geografia, economia, societat i història. Notícies i enllaços relacionats. Grec.net: Martinica.
- Angaben Villa Antilia www
Angaben zu einem Ferienhaus mit zwei Ferienwohnungen. Antilia. Mit Informationen zum Studio, zur Wohnung und zur Lage. Villa Antilia.
- Die Chez Tina & Marc www
Die kleine privat und familiär geführte Pension mit drei Appartements, Tina & Marc, jeweils mit Terrasse oder Balkon, im grünen Herzen der Insel wird angeboten. Chez Tina & Marc.
- Hyperlinked Wikipedia - Martinique www
Hyperlinked encyclopedia article covers the country's history, Martinique, government and politics, geography, economy, demographics, language and culture. Wikipedia - Martinique.
- Raccolta Turistipercaso: Martinica www
Raccolta di diari e resoconti di viaggio in questo paese pubblicati liberamente dagli utenti. Turistipercaso: Martinica.
- Propone Martinica www
Propone una guida del paese con informazioni generali e turistiche. Martinica.
- Alexa: Martinique Caribbean
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Martinique Caribbean
- DMOZ: Martinique Caribbean
dmoz.org Directory: Martinique Caribbean