Journalism News and Media Vietnam Asia Regional.
Journalism is the work and distribution of reports on the interaction of events, facts, ideas, and people that are the " news of the day" and that informs society to at least some degree. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Journalism is the production and the distribution of reports on recent events. The word journalism applies to the occupation, the methods of gathering information, and the organizing literary styles. Journalistic media include: print, television, radio, Internet, and, in the past, newsreels.
- Journalism Category
- Citizen Journalism - The concept of citizen journalism is based upon public citizens "playing an active role in the process of collecting, reporting, analyzing, and disseminating news and information."
- Hallin's spheres - Hallin's spheres is a theory of media objectivity posited by journalism historian Daniel C. Hallin in his book The Uncensored War to explain the coverage of the Vietnam war.
- History of American newspapers - The history of American newspapers begins in the early 18th century with the publication of the first colonial newspapers. American newspapers began as modest affairs?a sideline for printers. They became a political force in the campaign for American independence.
- History of journalism - The history of journalism, or the development of the gathering and transmitting of news spans the growth of technology and trade, marked by the advent of specialized techniques for gathering and disseminating information on a regular basis that has caused, as one history of journalism surmises...
- Journalism education and Journalism school .
- Journalism ethics and standards - Journalism ethics and standards comprise principles of ethics and of good practice as applicable to the specific challenges faced by journalists.
- Mass media