Event Planning Event Planning Business and Economy Vietnam Asia Regional.
Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large scale events such as festivals, conferences, ceremonies, formal parties, concerts, or conventions. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as festivals, conferences, ceremonies, weddings, formal parties, concerts, or conventions. It involves studying the brand, identifying its target audience, devising the event concept, and coordinating the technical aspects before actually launching the event.
- Event management Category
- Event scheduling - Event scheduling is the activity of finding a suitable time for an event such as meeting, conference, trip, etc. It is an important part of event planning that is usually carried out at its beginning stage.
- Library event planning - Library event planning includes book release parties, author readings and signings, poetry and open mic readings, media workshops, storytimes, community events and tutorials. Library events are vital to maintaining an active role in the community in which the library is located.
- Media event - A media event, also known as a pseudo-event, is an event or activity conducted for the purpose of media publicity. It may also include any event that is covered in the mass media or was hosted largely with the media in mind.
- Meeting and convention planner - A meeting and convention planner supervises and coordinates the strategic, operational and logistical activities necessary for the production of events. The planner can be employed or hired ad hoc by corporations, associations, governments, and other organizations.