In the first millennium A.D., Armenia was a kingdom in Anatolia, or eastern Turkey. Recurring military and cultural encroachment, especially absorption into the Soviet bloc in the early 20th century, have encouraged Armenian emigration to every part of the world. After the breakup of the Soviet Union, Armenia became part of the Commonwealth of Independent States. The country is located in the Southern Caucasus, bordering Iran, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Total Area: 29,800 sq km Armenia Asia Regional.
Coordinates: 40°N 45°E / 40°N 45°E / 40; 45 (wikipedia)
- Armenia A country in the South Caucasus region of Eurasia.
- Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia An independent principality formed during the High Middle Ages by Armenian refugees fleeing the...
- Kingdom of Armenia (antiquity) A monarchy in the Ancient Near East which existed from 321 BC to 428 AD. Its history is divided...
- Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic Armenia, officially the Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic, also commonly referred to as Soviet...
- Armenian Highlands The central-most and highest of three land-locked plateaus that together form the northern sector...
- Soviet hospital ship Armenia A transport ship operated by the Soviet Union during World War II to carry both wounded soldiers...
- Armenio A village, a former municipality and an ancient city in the Larissa regional unit, Thessaly, Greece.
- Film Ordfilm www
Film production company. Ordfilm.
- Includes Armenian Highland www
Includes sections on architecture, Highland, painters and manuscripts. Armenian Highland.
- Comprehensive Deem Communications www
Comprehensive advertising, Communications, marketing and public relations (PR) agency in Yerevan, Armenia. Deem Communications.
- Educational GXP Centre of Exellence www
Educational center in the pharmaceutical and biotechnological sectors. GXP Centre of Exellence.
- Noms, Viquipèdia: Llista de patriarques d'Armènia www
Noms, Llista de patriarques d'Armènia, dates i algunes dades. Viquipèdia: Llista de patriarques d'Armènia.
- Senyories Viquipèdia: Llista de nakharars www
Senyories hereditàries sorgides cap el 300 i en part extingides cap el 1000. Viquipèdia: Llista de nakharars.
- Artikel DCHF publikationer: Tilfældet Armenien www
Artikel om massemordet på armenierne i 1915-1917, publikationer: Tilfældet Armenien, og armensk historie. DCHF publikationer: Tilfældet Armenien.
- An TED x Yerevan www
An independently organized conference in the spirit of TED (Technology, Yerevan, Entertainment, Design) talks, offering inspirational talks by leading thinkers. TED x Yerevan.
- Authority National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility (NICARM) www
Authority created by the Government of Armenia with the purpose to support integration of Armenia into European and worldwide educational services as well as qualified job market. Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility (NICARM). National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility (NICARM).
- Achajour Achajour Cafe www
Achajour Cafe intends to be one of the most beloved locations for residents of Yerevan and guests with its active cultural atmosphere. Achajour Cafe.
- Features Don Quixote Restaurant www
Features information about dining rooms and halls, Quixote Restaurant, menus, and sample music. Don Quixote Restaurant.
- Alexa: Armenia Asia
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Armenia Asia
- DMOZ: Armenia Asia
dmoz.org Directory: Armenia Asia