Tunisia is a country situated on the North African Mediterranean coast. It has borders with Algeria to the west and Libya to the south and east. It had a population of 9,924,742* in 2003. The official language is Arabic, and most of the population speak it, although French is often used commercially. The vast majority of citizens (~98%) are Muslim. It was originally the site of Carthage. * Data source: Wikipedia Tunisia Africa Regional.
Geographically, Tunisia contains the eastern end of the Atlas Mountains and the northern reaches of the Sahara desert. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Tunisia, officially the Republic of Tunisia, is a sovereign state in Northwest Africa, covering. Its northernmost point, Cape Angela, is the northernmost point on the African continent. It is bordered by Algeria to the west and southwest, Libya to the southeast, and the Mediterranean Sea to the north and east. Tunisia's population was estimated to be just under 11.93 million in 2016. Tunisia's name is derived from its capital city, Tunis, which is located on its northeast coast.
- Tunisia Category
- Index of Tunisia-related articles - Tunisia, officially the Tunisian Republic, is the northernmost country in Africa. It is a Maghreb country and is bordered by Algeria to the west, Libya to the southeast, and the Mediterranean Sea to the north and east. Its area is almost, with an estimated population of just over 10.4 million.
- Outline of Tunisia - Tunisia ? northernmost country in Africa situated on the southern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Tunisia is the smallest of the nations situated along the Atlas mountain range.
- Member states of the Arab League
- Maghrebi countries
- Arabic-speaking countries and territories
- Member states of the Union for the Mediterranean
- Member states of the Organisation internationale de la Francophonie
- Member states of the African Union
- Member states of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation
- French-speaking countries and territories
- Films Arab Film Distribution www
Films from Tunisia. Film Distribution. Description and stills. Arab Film Distribution.
- Oud Brahem, Anouar www
Oud (lute) player and composer. Anouar. News, biography, discography, reviews, photographs and discussions forum. [French, English] Brahem, Anouar.
- Owner Société des Foires Internationales www
Owner of the Exhibition Grounds and International Trade Center of Tunis. des Foires Internationales. Information about events and services. [French/English] Société des Foires Internationales.
- Provides SADGA Consult www
Provides technical and economical consultant and services about cultural activities, Consult, training and business trips. Ariana. [German/French/English] SADGA Consult.
- Situació Tunísia www
Situació política i social d'aquest país. Tunísia.
- Història Tunísia - Viquipèdia www
Història i geografia, Viquipèdia, bandera, escut, mapa i algunes dades. Tunísia - Viquipèdia.
- Rejsebeskrivelse På ørkenvandring i Sahara www
Rejsebeskrivelse fra tre dage på kamelryg i Tunesien. På ørkenvandring i Sahara.
- Government University Mission of Tunisia in North America www
Government in charge of administering financial aid programs to Tunisians attending North American universities; find out about tuition programs, Mission of Tunisia in North America, statistics, and news. [French/English] University Mission of Tunisia in North America.
- Discussion English Teachers in Tunisia www
Discussion list for teachers of English in the country. English Teachers in Tunisia.
- Die Menschen unserer Zeit www
Die Geschichte, unserer Zeit, Literature und Bevölkerung Tunesiens sind ausführlich dargestellt. Menschen unserer Zeit.
- Blick Welcome Tunisia www
Blick auf Tunesiens Geschichte, Tunisia, Sehenswürdigkeite und Kultur nebst Informationen über den Islam. Welcome Tunisia.
- Alexa: Tunisia Africa
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Tunisia Africa
- DMOZ: Tunisia Africa
dmoz.org Directory: Tunisia Africa