The Republic of Guinea-Bissau (Portuguese: República da Guiné-Bissau ) is a country in western Africa, and one the smallest countries in continental Africa. It is bordered by Senegal to the north, and Guinea to the south and east, with the Atlantic Ocean to its west. Formerly the Portuguese colony of Portuguese Guinea, upon independence, the name of its capital, Bissau, was added to the country's official name in order to prevent confusion between itself and the Republic of Guinea. Source: Wikipedia. Guinea-Bissau Africa Regional.
Guinea-Bissau was once part of the kingdom of Gabu, as well as part of the Mali Empire. Parts of this kingdom persisted until the 18th century, while a few others were under some rule by the Portuguese Empire since the 16th century. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Guinea-Bissau, officially the Republic of Guinea-Bissau, is a country in West Africa. It covers with an estimated population of.
- Guinea-Bissau Category
- Outline of Guinea-Bissau - The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to Guinea-Bissau: Guinea-Bissau ? country located in West Africa. Guinea-Bissau is the 8th least extensive country in continental Africa.
- Index of Guinea-Bissau-related articles
- Transport in Guinea-Bissau
- 2010 Guinea-Bissau military unrest - Military unrest occurred in Guinea-Bissau on 1 April 2010. Prime Minister Carlos Gomes Junior was placed under house arrest by Military of Guinea-Bissau soldiers, who also detained Army Chief of Staff Zamora Induta.
- Portuguese-speaking countries and territories
- West African countries
- Economic Community of West African States
- Member states of the Community of Portuguese Language Countries
- Member states of the Organisation internationale de la Francophonie
- Least developed countries
- Starting Wikipedia - Portal: Guinea-Bissau www
Starting point for a comprehensive collection of categories and articles about the western African country including its culture, Portal: Guinea-Bissau, economy, geography, media, sports, government, politics and history. Wikipedia - Portal: Guinea-Bissau.
- An Guinea-Bissau: Oil And Gas Industry www
An overview of the upstream and downstream oil and gas industry in the republic. Guinea-Bissau: Oil And Gas Industry.
- Wildlife River Zoo Farm www
Wildlife breeding farm and registered fauna reserve breeds endangered species, Zoo Farm, provides animals and birds for zoos worldwide as well as furnishing plants and native arts, and offers bungalows for a non-tourist experience in Guinea-Bissau. River Zoo Farm.
- Història Guinea Bissau - Viquipèdia www
Història breu, Bissau - Viquipèdia, bandera, mapa i algunes dades. Guinea Bissau - Viquipèdia.
- Informe Mapa de Peters - IDH www
Informe sobre desenvolupament humà en el país: Pobresa humana i d'ingressos, Peters - IDH, tendències demogràfiques, salut, educació, despesa pública, drets laborals, refugiats i armes. Mapa de Peters - IDH.
- Hyperlinked Wikipedia - Economic Community of West African States www
Hyperlinked encyclopedia article describes the history, Economic Community of West African States, development and role of ECOWAS. Includes details of member countries and a statistical comparison with other blocs. Wikipedia - Economic Community of West African States.
- Autonomous West African Monetary Agency (WAMA) www
Autonomous agency of ECOWAS to promote market determined exchange rates for West Africa intra-regional trade, African Monetary Agency (WAMA), monetary and economic integration, and the establishment of a single monetary zone. West African Monetary Agency (WAMA).
- Informationen Guinea-Bissau - Aktuelle Reisemedizin www
Informationen über Malaria, Aktuelle Reisemedizin, Hepatitis Impfungen und Tropenkrankheiten. Guinea-Bissau - Aktuelle Reisemedizin.
- Länderinfos Tropeninstitut Hamburg: Guinea-Bissau www
Länderinfos des Reisemedizinischen Zentrums zu Reise- u. Hamburg: Guinea-Bissau. Tropenkrankheiten, Malariavorkommen, Sicherheitslage, Klima, Kultur, Politik und Wirtschaft. Tropeninstitut Hamburg: Guinea-Bissau.
- Annotated US Law Library of Congress - Guinea-Bissau www
Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, Law Library of Congress - Guinea-Bissau, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics. US Law Library of Congress - Guinea-Bissau.
- Legal Global Legal Monitor (GLM) - Guinea-Bissau www
Legal news and developments in the country, Legal Monitor (GLM) - Guinea-Bissau, published by the United States Law Library of Congress. Includes RSS news feed. Global Legal Monitor (GLM) - Guinea-Bissau.
- Annotated Stanford University - Africa South of the Sahara: Guinea-Bissau www
Annotated directory of links to web resources. Stanford University - Africa South of the Sahara: Guinea-Bissau.
- Annotated University of Pennsylvania - African Studies Center: Guinea-Bissau www
Annotated directory of links to resources. University of Pennsylvania - African Studies Center: Guinea-Bissau.
- Alexa: Guinea-Bissau Africa
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Guinea-Bissau Africa
- DMOZ: Guinea-Bissau Africa
dmoz.org Directory: Guinea-Bissau Africa