Government Africa Regional.
A government is the system by which a state or community is controlled. In the case of this broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislators, administrators, and arbitrators. (wikipedia)
- Government The system or group of people governing an organized community, often a state.
- Governor A governor is, in most cases, a public official with the power to govern the executive branch of...
- Administration (government) The term administration, as used in the context of government, differs according to jurisdiction.
- Ministry (collective executive) A collective body of government ministers headed by a prime minister or premier, and also...
- Government (linguistics) In grammar and theoretical linguistics, government or rection refers to the relationship between...
- Gov Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Gov'.
- Links African Governments on the WWW www
Links to websites of governmental institutions and political parties in Africa. African Governments on the WWW.
- Database African Elections Database www
Database of election results plus terms and definitions, Elections Database, election calendar, chronology, electoral authorities and information of freedom, democracy and human rights. African Elections Database.
- Catalog World Legal Information Institute - Africa www
Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, Legal Information Institute - Africa, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials. World Legal Information Institute - Africa.
- Collection UNESCO - National Copyright Laws: Africa www
Collection of laws regulating the rights of authors and intellectual property. UNESCO - National Copyright Laws: Africa.
- Annotated Stanford University - Africa South of the Sahara: Politics & Government www
Annotated directory of links to web resources. Stanford University - Africa South of the Sahara: Politics & Government.
- Delegation European Union www
Delegation of the European Union to the African Union. Union. Addis Abeba, Ethiopia. European Union.
- Site Creation of the OAU www
Site devoted to the creation of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) based on the account of the late Ato Ketema Yifru, the OAU, former Ethiopian Foreign Minister. Includes biographies, selected speeches, editorials, and African links. Creation of the OAU.
- Ongoing BBC News - In Depth: Africa Food Crisis www
Ongoing news and analysis about the drought and politics behind the famine in Africa. News - In Depth: Africa Food Crisis. Includes reports by region, aid worker's diary, pictures, audio, video and discussion forum. BBC News - In Depth: Africa Food Crisis.
- An Pambazuka Newsletter www
An advocacy tool for social justice, Newsletter, designed specifically for those working in Africa -- subscription information and archives. Pambazuka Newsletter.
- Informasjon Norges ambassade i Uganda www
Informasjon om ambassaden og Norges relasjoner til Uganda. ambassade i Uganda. Ambassaden dekker også Rwanda. Norges ambassade i Uganda.
- Informasjon Norges ambassade i Angola www
Informasjon om ambassaden og Norges relasjoner til Angola og Kongo. ambassade i Angola. Ambassaden representerer også Danmark i regionen. Norges ambassade i Angola.
- Index African Political Resources www
Index of African political web sites listed by country, Political Resources, including parties, organizations, governments and media. African Political Resources.
- Anarchism African Anarchism www
Anarchism and revolutionary syndicalism from around Africa. Anarchism. News, analysis, mailing lists, personal accounts, historical essays. African Anarchism.
- Nordiska Nordiska Afrikainstitutet www
Nordiska Afrikainstitutet (NAI) i Uppsala är en självständig myndighet under det svenska utrikesdepartementet. Nordiska Afrikainstitutet.
- Alexa: Government Africa
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Government Africa
- DMOZ: Government Africa
dmoz.org Directory: Government Africa