Government Africa Regional.
A government is the system by which a state or community is controlled. In the case of this broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislators, administrators, and arbitrators. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A government is the system or group of people governing an organized community, often a state. In the case of its broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislature, administration, and judiciary. Government is a means by which state policies are enforced, as well as a mechanism for determining the policy.
- Government Category
- Central government - A central government is the government of a nation-state and is a characteristic of a unitary state.
- Civics - Civics is the study of the theoretical, political and practical aspects of citizenship, as well as its rights and duties; the duties of citizens to each other as members of a political body and to the government.
- Comparative government - Comparative politics is a field in political science, characterized by an empirical approach based on the comparative method. In other words, comparative politics is the study of the domestic politics, political institutions, and conflicts of countries.
- Constitutional economics - Constitutional economics is a research program in economics and constitutionalism that has been described as explaining the choice "of alternative sets of legal-institutional-constitutional rules that constrain the choices and activities of economic and political agents".
- Deep state - State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ, such as the armed forces and civilian authorities, does not respond to the civilian political leadership.
- Digital democracy - E-democracy, also known as digital democracy or Internet democracy, incorporates 21st-century information and communications technology to promote democracy.
- Constitutional state types
- Government institutions
- Forms of government
- Political terminology
- Annotated Stanford University - Africa South of the Sahara: Politics & Government www
Annotated directory of links to web resources. Stanford University - Africa South of the Sahara: Politics & Government.
- Links African Governments on the WWW www
Links to websites of governmental institutions and political parties in Africa. African Governments on the WWW.
- Collection UNESCO - National Copyright Laws: Africa www
Collection of laws regulating the rights of authors and intellectual property. UNESCO - National Copyright Laws: Africa.
- Database African Elections Database www
Database of election results plus terms and definitions, Elections Database, election calendar, chronology, electoral authorities and information of freedom, democracy and human rights. African Elections Database.
- Catalog World Legal Information Institute - Africa www
Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, Legal Information Institute - Africa, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials. World Legal Information Institute - Africa.
- Delegation European Union www
Delegation of the European Union to the African Union. Union. Addis Abeba, Ethiopia. European Union.
- Providing Pan-African Parliament (PAP) www
Providing a common platform for African peoples and their grass-roots organizations to be more involved in discussions and decision-making on the problems and challenges facing the continent. Parliament (PAP). Pan-African Parliament (PAP).
- An Pambazuka Newsletter www
An advocacy tool for social justice, Newsletter, designed specifically for those working in Africa -- subscription information and archives. Pambazuka Newsletter.
- Ongoing BBC News - In Depth: Africa Food Crisis www
Ongoing news and analysis about the drought and politics behind the famine in Africa. News - In Depth: Africa Food Crisis. Includes reports by region, aid worker's diary, pictures, audio, video and discussion forum. BBC News - In Depth: Africa Food Crisis.
- Informasjon Norges ambassade i Angola www
Informasjon om ambassaden og Norges relasjoner til Angola og Kongo. ambassade i Angola. Ambassaden representerer også Danmark i regionen. Norges ambassade i Angola.
- Informasjon Norges ambassade i Uganda www
Informasjon om ambassaden og Norges relasjoner til Uganda. ambassade i Uganda. Ambassaden dekker også Rwanda. Norges ambassade i Uganda.
- Anarchism African Anarchism www
Anarchism and revolutionary syndicalism from around Africa. Anarchism. News, analysis, mailing lists, personal accounts, historical essays. African Anarchism.
- Index African Political Resources www
Index of African political web sites listed by country, Political Resources, including parties, organizations, governments and media. African Political Resources.
- Nordiska Nordiska Afrikainstitutet www
Nordiska Afrikainstitutet (NAI) i Uppsala är en självständig myndighet under det svenska utrikesdepartementet. Nordiska Afrikainstitutet.
- Alexa: Government Africa
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Government Africa
- DMOZ: Government Africa
dmoz.org Directory: Government Africa