Cape Verde It is a republic located on an archipelago of the North Atlantic Ocean, off the western coast of Africa. The previously-uninhabited islands were discovered and colonized by the Portuguese in the 15th century; they subsequently became a trading centre for African slaves. Most Cape Verdeans descend from both groups. "Cape Verde" (Portuguese: Cabo Verde ) is named for Cap-Vert ( Green Cape ), now in Senegal, the westernmost point of Africa. Source: Wikipedia. Cape Verde Africa Regional.
The Cape Verde archipelago was uninhabited until the 15th century, when Portuguese explorers discovered and colonized the islands, establishing the first European settlement in the tropics. (wikipedia)
- Cape Verde An island country spanning an archipelago of 10 volcanic islands in the central Atlantic Ocean.
- Cap-Vert A peninsula in Senegal, and the westernmost point of the continent of Africa and of the Old World...
- Cape Verde-type hurricane An Atlantic hurricane that originates at low-latitude in the deep tropics from a tropical wave...
- Cape Verde (Mars) A large promontory and extremity on the rim of Victoria Crater in Meridiani Planum, an...
- Cape Green A low ice cliff forming the southeastern extremity of Tabarin Peninsula, on the northeast end of...
- Cabo Verde Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'Cabo Verde'.
- ECOWAS www
Official site of the Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS), ECOWAS, a regional group of sixteen countries, founded in 1975. Information about its political and financial institutions, specialised agencies, news and events. [English and French]
- Republic of Cape Verde www
Official site provides news and information about the ministries, Cape Verde, programmes and officials. [English, French, Portuguese]
- Starting Wikipedia - Portal: Cape Verde www
Starting point for a comprehensive collection of categories and articles about the West African country including its culture, Portal: Cape Verde, economy, geography, media, sports, government, politics and history. Wikipedia - Portal: Cape Verde.
- Information Angulo Cabo Verde Windsurf Center www
Information about equipment for sale and rent, Cabo Verde Windsurf Center, windsurfing and kitesurfing spots, and photo and video galleries. Angulo Cabo Verde Windsurf Center.
- L'arxipèlag Cap Verd - Viquipèdia www
L'arxipèlag de Cap Verd està format per deu illes, Verd - Viquipèdia, nou de les quals habitades. Bandera, escut, mapa i algunes dades. Cap Verd - Viquipèdia.
- Mapa, Grec.net: Cap Verd www
Mapa, Cap Verd, fotografies, geografia, economia, societat i història. Notícies i enllaços relacionats. Grec.net: Cap Verd.
- Exists Water Resources Coordination Unit (WRCU) www
Exists to support integrated water resources management in the region; information about membership, Resources Coordination Unit (WRCU), activities and job vacancies. Water Resources Coordination Unit (WRCU).
- Information Bridgewater State College - Study Tour in Cape Verde www
Information about a geography field course in Cape Verde in March 2006, State College - Study Tour in Cape Verde, focused on sustainable development options for the country. Led by Dr. James Hayes-Bohanan, Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Geography Coordinator, Latin American and Caribbean Studies Program. Bridgewater State College - Study Tour in Cape Verde.
- Honorarkonsulat Honorarkonsulat in Hamburg www
Honorarkonsulat der Republik Kap Verde in Hamburg mit Kontaktdaten, Hamburg, Öffnunszeiten und Visumsantragsforumlar. Honorarkonsulat in Hamburg.
- Der GEO: Archipel Einsamkeit www
Der Artikel beschreibt Land und Leute. GEO: Archipel Einsamkeit.
- Directory Governments on the WWW - Cape Verde www
Directory of government and political web sites. Governments on the WWW - Cape Verde.
- Alexa: Cape Verde Africa
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Cape Verde Africa
- DMOZ: Cape Verde Africa
dmoz.org Directory: Cape Verde Africa