Angola It is a country in southwestern Africa bordering Namibia, Congo-Kinshasa, and Zambia, and with a west coast along the Atlantic Ocean. The exclave province Cabinda has a border with Congo-Brazzaville. A former Portuguese colony, it has considerable natural resources, among which oil and diamonds are the most relevant. The country is nominally a democracy and is formally named the Republic of Angola (Portuguese: República de Angola). The name Angola is a Portuguese derivation of the Bantu word N’gola, being the title of the native rulers of the region in the 16th century, at the time of colonization by the Portuguese. Source: Wikipedia. Angola Africa Regional.
Coordinates: 12°30′S 18°30′E / 12.500°S 18.500°E / -12.500; 18.500 (wikipedia)
- Angola A country in Southern Africa. It is the seventh-largest country in Africa, and is bordered by...
- Portuguese Angola The common terms by which Angola is designated when referring to the historic period when it was...
- Angola, Indiana A city in Pleasant Township, Steuben County, Indiana, United States.
- Kingdom of Ndongo An early-modern African state located in what is now Angola.
- Capoeira Angola A Brazilian martial art developed by slaves and former slaves bought from Africa, that combines...
- Angolan Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Angolan'.
- Starting Wikipedia - Portal: Angola www
Starting point for a comprehensive collection of categories and articles about the southwestern African country including its culture, Portal: Angola, economy, geography, media, sports, government, politics and history. Wikipedia - Portal: Angola.
- A Afromix: Angola www
A listing of Angolan artists and groups. Angola. Includes discography and track listings. [ Also in French and Spanish ] Afromix: Angola.
- The Sonangol www
The company is responsible for the management of oil and gas reserves in Angola and a leader in the continuing drive for the development of the country. Sonangol. News, products, and contacts. Sonangol.
- US-based Invest In Angola www
US-based independent representative promoting trade and foreign investment in the country. Invest In Angola.
- Fronteres, Angola - Viquipèdia www
Fronteres, Viquipèdia, origen i història del nom del país. Bandera, escut, mapa i algunes dades. Angola - Viquipèdia.
- Mapa, Grec.net: Angola www
Mapa, Angola, fotografies, geografia, economia, societat i història. Notícies i enllaços relacionats. Grec.net: Angola.
- A The Aurora Trust www
A charitable organisation that aims at helping meet the challenges for basic education in the country through the Angola School Project (ASP). The Aurora Trust.
- USA Angola Educational Assistance Fund www
USA organization supporting the Catholic University of Angola. Angola Educational Assistance Fund.
- Statistische Welt in Zahlen - Angola www
Statistische Daten, Zahlen - Angola, Zahlen und Fakten zu Geschichte, Geografie, Demografie, Wirtschaft, Kommunikation, Transport, Gesundheits- und Bildungswesen. Welt in Zahlen - Angola.
- Das Das Portal der Republik Angola www
Das Portal der Republik Angola in Deutschland. Portal der Republik Angola. Mit Informationen zu Wirtschaft, dem Land, der Regierung, der Botschaft und den Einreisebestimmungen. Das Portal der Republik Angola.
- Information African Elections Database - Angola www
Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results. African Elections Database - Angola.
- Annotated US Law Library of Congress - Angola www
Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, Law Library of Congress - Angola, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics. US Law Library of Congress - Angola.
- Alexa: Angola Africa
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Angola Africa
- DMOZ: Angola Africa
dmoz.org Directory: Angola Africa