Government Algeria Africa Regional.
A government is the system by which a state or community is controlled. In the case of this broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislators, administrators, and arbitrators. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A government is the system or group of people governing an organized community, often a state. In the case of its broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislature, administration, and judiciary. Government is a means by which state policies are enforced, as well as a mechanism for determining the policy.
- Government Category
- Central government - A central government is the government of a nation-state and is a characteristic of a unitary state.
- Civics - Civics is the study of the theoretical, political and practical aspects of citizenship, as well as its rights and duties; the duties of citizens to each other as members of a political body and to the government.
- Comparative government - Comparative politics is a field in political science, characterized by an empirical approach based on the comparative method. In other words, comparative politics is the study of the domestic politics, political institutions, and conflicts of countries.
- Constitutional economics - Constitutional economics is a research program in economics and constitutionalism that has been described as explaining the choice "of alternative sets of legal-institutional-constitutional rules that constrain the choices and activities of economic and political agents".
- Deep state - State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ, such as the armed forces and civilian authorities, does not respond to the civilian political leadership.
- Digital democracy - E-democracy, also known as digital democracy or Internet democracy, incorporates 21st-century information and communications technology to promote democracy.
- Constitutional state types
- Government institutions
- Forms of government
- Political terminology
- Annotated US Law Library of Congress - Algeria www
Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, Law Library of Congress - Algeria, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics. US Law Library of Congress - Algeria.
- Catalog World Legal Information Institute - Algeria www
Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, Legal Information Institute - Algeria, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials. World Legal Information Institute - Algeria.
- Links Governments on the WWW: Algeria www
Links to websites of governmental institutions and political parties in Algeria. Governments on the WWW: Algeria.
- List CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Algeria www
List of government officials and their titles, Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Algeria, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York. CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Algeria.
- Review World Statesmen - Algeria www
Review of the country's history, Statesmen - Algeria, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags. World Statesmen - Algeria.
- Complete ICL - Algeria Index www
Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, Algeria Index, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law. ICL - Algeria Index.
- Includes IFES - Election Guide: Algeria www
Includes government overview, Election Guide: Algeria, elections, news and links. IFES - Election Guide: Algeria.
- Offers BBC News - Quick Guide: Arab League www
Offers an overview of the organization with summary information about its Secretary-General and issues. BBC News - Quick Guide: Arab League.
- News Arab Organization for Agricultural Development www
News and documents. Organization for Agricultural Development. [Arabic, English] Arab Organization for Agricultural Development.
- Thumbnail Theodora.com: Flag of Algeria www
Thumbnail and large GIF images. Theodora.com: Flag of Algeria.
- Animated Atlasgeo: Algeria www
Animated GIF image. Atlasgeo: Algeria.
- Links African Governments on the WWW www
Links to websites of governmental institutions and political parties in Africa. African Governments on the WWW.
- Catalog World Legal Information Institute - Africa www
Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, Legal Information Institute - Africa, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials. World Legal Information Institute - Africa.
- Index Political Resources On the Net: Algeria www
Index of Algerian political sites; includes links to parties, Resources On the Net: Algeria, organizations, governments and media. Political Resources On the Net: Algeria.
- Lista OIT www
Lista de ratificaciones de convenios internacionales del trabajo. OIT.
- Alexa: Government Algeria
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Government Algeria
- DMOZ: Government Algeria
dmoz.org Directory: Government Algeria